UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes - June 11, 2016

Suzy

Hybrid Staff Member
Staff member
After server wars, the following changes will go in effect:
  • Hybrid Armor will no longer be wearable. The item will be automatically unequipped for all players who are wearing it when the shard comes back online.
    An exchange for Hybrid Coins will be offered once the Hybrid Coin Vendor becomes available.
  • Reduced the Veterinarian/Ranger cost for Swamp Dragons and Ridgebacks.
  • The PvM damage reduction from riding barded Swamp Dragons is no longer scaled by remaining barding durability. The damage reduction will now remain constant until the barding breaks. (For exceptional valorite barding, this is a 13.5% damage reduction for melee and spell PvM damage. It applies to damage from pets and summons as well.)

• Hybrid Armor will no longer be wearable. The item will be automatically unequipped for all players who are wearing it when the shard comes back online.
    An exchange for Hybrid Coins will be offered once the Hybrid Coin Vendor becomes available.
  • The PvM damage reduction from riding barded Swamp Dragons is no longer scaled by remaining barding durability. The damage reduction will now remain constant until the barding breaks. (For exceptional valorite barding, this is a 13.5% damage reduction for melee and spell PvM damage. It applies to damage from pets and summons as well.)
There you go, nice and easy changes little by little. If we can get a thread about advertising going we might can get this show on the road.

MelodyTFA

Squire
We will still be able to keep it as pretty deco right? =)
Melody_6-11_21.03.jpg

Oenomaus

Hybrid Staff Member
View attachment 105377

Yes. I do not believe we are deleting it fully. I think we are offering compensation for those pieces if you want, or you can keep it on your roof as a super rare.

But I know final word comes from Suzy, so I don't want to put my foot in my mouth too soon, but I am like 99% sure on this.

Well, here's to hoping we don't get completely fucked on the exchange rate.

Yes hopefully. We looking for a decent exchange so people do not feel ripped off, which is why we were not taking Hybrid armor away for so long.

TRADE MAN

Squire
Proud of the staff for listening to the community on many of the changes we've seen. Looks like we are headed in the right direction. Now its time to change the event league reward system to encourage more players to join the many events hosted by our very active and dedicated staff.

MelodyTFA

Squire
first, how many sets did you have.
second, i am glad to see this, tired of tamers running around with 60+armor and no mana cost.
this could make dungeon pvp good again.
? You cant mana regenerate with hybrid armor so what's the advantage of a tamer having 60+ armor? all kill? i weared it for the look on my main char, and we used it on warrior to PVM not pvp..... Keep scrypting the paragons illegaly like you did with the thorns, next time we will take screen shots instead of droping you

View attachment 105377[/QUOT
first, how many sets did you have.
second, i am glad to see this, tired of tamers running around with 60+armor and no mana cost.
this could make dungeon pvp good again.

I never played a tamer with Hybrid armor... I was playing a dexter. Melody and me used to kill shadow wyren, ancient wyren etc.

Was kind of fun...