UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes - June 11, 2016

Vizeroth

Sorceror
Jeez dude they said they will compensate via hybrid coins...stop already...my god.
That's great, but if his idea for fair compensation is built on flawed reasoning, we're going to get less than we should. Why are you even commenting when this doesn't affect you?

Last edited:
That's great, but if his idea for fair compensation is built on flawed reasoning, we're going to get less than we should. Why are you even commenting when this doesn't affect you?
U keep on about something that is inevitable, the GMs are gonna do what they are gonna do.. relax

|Sutats|

Squire
I err on the side of caution and lean heavily toward overcompensating players. ;)
We believe a hybrid coin compensation will be better than giving players 250,000 emblems.

The true question is not if the compensation will be better than 250,000 emblems seeing how those are virtually worthless at this point in time, but if some of these new hybrid coin vendor items will be viable in PVP at all or will all items be shiny clothing useless to everything but bank sitting.

The true question is not if the compensation will be better than 250,000 emblems seeing how those are virtually worthless at this point in time, but if some of these new hybrid coin vendor items will be viable in PVP at all or will all items be shiny clothing useless to everything but bank sitting.
rares + pvp = where we at now

Vizeroth

Sorceror
Nah, I suspect they know that a portion of the Hybrid vendor items will have to be practical in order to encourage people to farm them. I'm guessing it'll be similar to the event item layout.

MelodyTFA

Squire
this again, sad. i was not SCRIPTING, paragons. and you dont weared, you wear. and sorry i misspoke about mana cost, i meant dex. having a char with 100 hits, 100 mana, and 25 dex with 60+ AR is a disadvantage to a regular char who takes a hit from having high AR.
go to dungeons more, and i might see you there. i like hythloth and deceit. well see how you fare without hybrid armor.
Again you make no sense..... A Tammer uses PETS to ALL KILL MONSTERS.............A Tammer DOSNT TANK monsters...... So what is the advantage of having armor that you cant MANA regenerate with...... You cast 3 great heals on pet and are out of mana? for what ? In case a moongbat hit you while your pets are killing balrons? And by the way NO fucking tammer used hybrid armor in dungeons it would be suicide........My char had hybrid mare and armor for the look at poker tables, I dont farm dungeons.................. Or ILLEGALY SCYPT like you...............I play Poker.......... Im just giving you the facts, it never happened

YewGuards

Sorceror
First off, I'm glad most people are not advocating to keep an unfair item circulating. With that said, I understand not wanting to feel ripped off and swept under a rug. Perhaps staff will create a cool outfit with zero AR one day. If I were in your shoes, I would avoid impulse buys and wait to see what they come up with. After the release of the Hybrid vendor, cooler items may trickle in as staff update it. Maybe Ryan returns and gives out a few himself. Whatever happens, we can all agree we're making small steps in the right direction. Because let's face it, all the cool items in the world are not worth anything without a bustling economy.

Last edited:

The Monk231

Wanderer
Ryan said:
...the only thing that matters is the 200M number and how bad we're "fucking people"... Am I really fucking people? Or did people fuck themselves for pixels? What makes them worth so much? Why would someone spend 200M of their hard earned pixels on Hybrid Plate?
owned.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
the cry-babys want a compensation for a idiotic choice they made?? and you fools are giving them this?

Code Blue

Knight
Ryan said:
...the only thing that matters is the 200M number and how bad we're "fucking people"... Am I really fucking people? Or did people fuck themselves for pixels? What makes them worth so much? Why would someone spend 200M of their hard earned pixels on Hybrid Plate?
owned.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
the cry-babys want a compensation for a idiotic choice they made?? and you fools are giving them this?
They paid for it and took a gamble. They should love their rare hybrid armor even if it's not wearable.

That being said they should not have it both ways. Keep your 200 mil deco or compensated very very modestly.

This is akin to saying that if I stole your rare coin collection, I could compensate you for your loss by handing you a couple of dollars because, at some point, those coins were only worth their face value. No, those coins are clearly worth more than their original value, and you very likely paid much more than their original value to acquire them for yourself.
You'd be compensated by how much you've insured them for, not how much you've bought them for. Hell, you can overinsure them and make money if you chose.

The only reason these items were worth however much you believe them to be worth was because they were limited in number, and broken. If you take either of those variables away, the items become much less valuable. Since one of those variables were taken away, you now own a highly rare item that is still worth market value prices for highly rare items.

Tobias

Sorceror
There's so much gold on this shard anyway, that you should get 200mill back for a full suit, unless your name is Jennifer or Melody.

Nobody really cares I guess, we all have what we need.

MelodyTFA

Squire
There's so much gold on this shard anyway, that you should get 200mill back for a full suit, unless your name is Jennifer or Melody.

Nobody really cares I guess, we all have what we need.
I dont want 200m ffs my bank is already full of gold and flashy cloths. If only there was some cool items I could actually use my gold on...... Like I dont know maby some blessed armor..... or rings that give stats? You know items that would actually be fun to play with

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
You'd be compensated by how much you've insured them for, not how much you've bought them for. Hell, you can overinsure them and make money if you chose.

The only reason these items were worth however much you believe them to be worth was because they were limited in number, and broken. If you take either of those variables away, the items become much less valuable. Since one of those variables were taken away, you now own a highly rare item that is still worth market value prices for highly rare items.
This..