UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes - June 18, 2016

Suzy

Hybrid Staff Member
Staff member
During server wars, we have added the Hybrid Coin Vendor. This vendor will allow players to spend their Hybrid Coins on various items. The vendor is only stocked with a few items for now, we plan to expand the prize selection (as well as ways to earn Hybrid Coins) in the weeks to come.

The items currently sold by the vendor are:
  • Character mods
    • 225 Chooser - 1,250 coins
    • Blue Ball of Forgiveness - 2,500 coins
    • Name Change Deed - 1,250 coins
    • Clothing Bless Deed - 2,500 coins
    • Sex Change Deed - 500 coins
  • Consumables
    • Fireworks Wand - 250 coins
  • Clothing
    • Bandana* (Hue 1210, Blessed) - 1,500 coins
    • Half Apron* (Hue 1210, Blessed) - 3,000 coins
    • Robe* (Hue 1210, Blessed) - 7,500 coins
    • Sandals* (Hue 1210, Blessed) - 5,000 coins
    • Red Orc Mask** (Hue 1194, Blessed) - 1,250 coins
    • Black Orc Mask** (Hue 1175, Blessed) - 1,250 coins
Note *: the hued clothing can be cut up into multiple pieces of cloth, as if it was crafted by a player.
Note **: these are orc masks, not masks of orcish kin. They provide no protection from orc attacks, and also won't explode when attacking orcs.

The Hybrid Coin Vendor is located at West Britain Bank.

Furthermore, legacy Hybrid Plate Armor is now exchangeable at Valhalla. If you wish to exchange your Hybrid Plate Armor for Hybrid Coins, simply drop it into the red metal chest labeled "Hybrid Plate Exchange". Every piece of armor is worth 10,000 Hybrid Coins. All redemptions are final and cannot be reversed.

What are the ways to get hybrid coins right now?

But it's very nice to see ways to get stats/ncds
but a little worried about CBD's potentially hurting the BOD rewards economy. Any plans to update the BOD system?

kdivers

Knight
What are the ways to get hybrid coins right now?

But it's very nice to see ways to get stats/ncds
but a little worried about CBD's potentially hurting the BOD rewards economy. Any plans to update the BOD system?
CBDs are far too much right now, and not enough of them are for sale. I wouldn't expect the BOD market to change in the slightest

|Sutats|

Squire
Just curious if the gms will keep the hybrid plate chest there forever, or will they fuck us when they come out with better items on the vendor and take away the chest.

Seriously?
Ive voted every single day for weeks now. I make it a point to at least log in to vote, if nothing else

THem CBDS must be ridicuiously rare to drop

Has anybody gotten the new sandals or half apron from the vote stone yet?
Curious what they look like
Yeah I got a cbd no joke

Suzy

Hybrid Staff Member
Staff member
Just curious if the gms will keep the hybrid plate chest there forever, or will they fuck us when they come out with better items on the vendor and take away the chest.
The chest will remain there, you don't have to decide now. ;)

amtothepm

Knight
Seriously?
Ive voted every single day for weeks now. I make it a point to at least log in to vote, if nothing else

THem CBDS must be ridicuiously rare to drop

Has anybody gotten the new sandals or half apron from the vote stone yet?
Curious what they look like
2birds is a pathological liar, he didn't receive a CBD from the stone.

SicCSpider

Traveler
When you only have 10 active players on a shard, I'm sure the price on everything went up...
The sad thing is, you guys who remained playing will be the only survivors...
Treat this game like a bandaid and rip it right off in one motion.
Sell all you have to a player who still pays money for pixels and uninstall this garbage!
With all the new shit out there, this game's a bore.
Especially when we've asked for this for years and the gm's are now working on it...
Where was all this when the fuckin players were actually playing and asking for it...
Anyways, was doing a check up on the forums to see if players actually still came here
and yet again, more action on forums than in the actual game...

Take it easy everyone. Not everyone needs to bash me at once if that's what you intend to do,
go to www.bluewaffle.net and send your list of complaints there.

Cheers - Spiderman - SicCMade

When you only have 10 active players on a shard, I'm sure the price on everything went up...
Sell all you have to a player who still pays money for pixels and uninstall this garbage!
Especially when we've asked for this for years and the gm's are now working on it...
Where was all this when the fuckin players were actually playing and asking for it...
Anyways, was doing a check up on the forums to see if players actually still came here

Take it easy everyone. Not everyone needs to bash me at once if that's what you intend to do,

I'm still in GST. If you're never coming back, can I have all your money and stuff? k, thanks!

MelodyTFA

Squire

Make vendors, sell at 1/10 of market price so i can profit once last time from you =(