UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes - June 4, 2016

ploki

Knight
Shouldn't the prices of swampys be like a 100k since it could have armor on it plus its already bonded which should be worth something. 50k is cheap on cheap. I need to sell my swampy armor damnit!

But yah 500k for a bonded swampy, not even close to worth it.

*Rides away on an emu*
I thought swampy armor was only beneficial for mobs, not pvp

Oenomaus

Hybrid Staff Member
@Suzy the duel leaderboards seriously need looked at damn near every page has nothing but inactive players.

We have been actually talking about this, but trying to figure out a more permanent solution to this rather than just resetting the boards every couple months. Also trying to add some incentive to duel ect, but again the boards need to be fixed first before.

The Monk231

Wanderer
We have been actually talking about this, but trying to figure out a more permanent solution to this rather than just resetting the boards every couple months. Also trying to add some incentive to duel ect, but again the boards need to be fixed first before.
could set a timer. like 1-2 weeks of no dueling your rank falls the equivalent of the 1-2weeks (7-14) would make people who care about rank to duel more often

The Monk231

Wanderer
but I wouldn't post the time frame just let the people who sit on their rank once they got it lose it.
My above post is an example.