UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes - May 28, 2016 - Wands (cont.), bolas, potions

Montana

Hybrid Staff Member
... I don't seem to have the same "extreme amounts of faith" in whatever crackpot team you have put together who are supposed to be in charge of PVP related changes.
Private message me directly with your complaints.
If you wish to be disrespectful, please at least listen to my direction. This thread is no place for your dirty laundry. Please, private message me directly if you wish to find a place to vent your disdain.

I may be nitpicking on hybrid armor not being touched, but the fact that it wasn't first up on the chopping block is laughable to me. Who on your "team" owns this armor if I may inquire?
Hybrid armor will be touched. Wands were first. We made that call. I stand by that call, want to talk about it? Then read what I said above, in full. However, if you're trying to parlay this into some hint at corruption, you are 100% wrong.

Oenomaus

Hybrid Staff Member
Keep things constructive guys.

If you feel your topic is not being properly discussed then please make a thread about it in the general section, I know stuff gets lost here easily.

Also do not go into petty little forum fights in the publish notes or the general sections. I will not tolerate that sort of behavior. This is a general warning for everyone.
Thanks.

Aragorn13

Traveler
That's not what you told me, u are done playing because u want to go on some sort of vacation.. therefore u are still selling items for gold.. LOL. If you'd just get a job u wouldn't have to sell gold for a dollar a mil..this is a trend for you... u play for 2 months sell ur items.. suck more GM dick for items?
U WERE THE ONE OFFERED ME "SELL ME 25M MİLLY,OH PLEASE MİLLY" :D TOO BAD UR MEXİCAN ASS MAD ABOUT DİEİNG LOL,IF YOUR MAD WELL TOO BAD SOUNDS LİKE A PERSONAL İSSUE ;)
MİCKEY #1

Last edited:

crikey

Sorceror
U WERE THE ONE OFFERED ME "SELL ME 25M MİLLY,OH PLEASE MİLLY" :D TOO BAD UR MEXİCAN ASS MAD ABOUT DİEİNG LOL,IF YOUR MAD WELL TOO BAD SOUNDS LİKE A PERSONAL İSSUE ;)
MİCKEY #1
That is THE perfect post to follow GM O's post
LMAO
Miller the rebel
Keep things constructive guys.

If you feel your topic is not being properly discussed then please make a thread about it in the general section, I know stuff gets lost here easily.

Also do not go into petty little forum fights in the publish notes or the general sections. I will not tolerate that sort of behavior. This is a general warning for everyone.
Thanks.

crikey

Sorceror
Trammies vote pvpers play. Fuck all trammies.
Forget it Donnie youre out if your element!

Im talking about drawing a line in the sand!
Them 1 stone pots really tied the shard together
I did not watch my fellow pvpers die face down in the mud for 2 stone potions!

(sorry Im watching "the big lebowski" as I type this. Movie cracks me up XD)