UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes - May 4th 2013

Mark

Knight
Thanks for fixing the "balance" mechanics, but the new map data will only further erode the already dwindled faction playerbase. Most people don't want to dick around with trying to find what files they have to paste into their UO folder to get it to work.

Without Sallos concerns there aren't many reasons not to just patch to latest.

Uomvp

Knight
Mark I was wondering if we can set up a way to use the points we get from fights.

Example could be something like 200 points and u can redeem it for a free war horse (when you have the sigils).
50 points could get you a free storms eye.
Not rares or any of that bullshit but something that has to do with factions. I think that would make people more inclined to join factions and would increase fights and fights for sigils etc.

Trevor

Knight
Mark I was wondering if we can set up a way to use the points we get from fights.

Example could be something like 200 points and u can redeem it for a free war horse (when you have the sigils).
50 points could get you a free storms eye.
Not rares or any of that bullshit but something that has to do with factions. I think that would make people more inclined to join factions and would increase fights and fights for sigils etc.
You already get better faction tracking. As of right now points really don't mean much but if they did people would farm them like crazy. Think how many people would do that to get, as you said, Free storms eyes. pvp would be a joke. Instead the perks of being in a faction should be a little better. Like a slight advantage in taming for each faction or better pvm loot.

Uomvp

Knight
Either one just figured it would be a suggestion or something. Keep the ball rolling while the team is more focused on factions for the time being.

Trevor

Knight
Either one just figured it would be a suggestion or something. Keep the ball rolling while the team is more focused on factions for the time being.
But they cant only focus on one side for every little thing you do you kill something else. Like now mag is pretty much useless. Unless they do something cool with it soon. Now they have a whole island to have fun with. And with sallos being gone. As mark said, Now everyone can patch all the way up and everything will kinda start to work correctly.

Tobias

Sorceror
Without Sallos concerns there aren't many reasons not to just patch to latest.
I disagree;)

I'm running razor on my "old sallos client", for the sole purpose of being able to run around houses. I lag insanely if I play AUO thats fully patched.
With the "sallos version", it runs alot smoother and I have no fps lag when I run in a housed area.

FacePump

Knight
I disagree;)

I'm running razor on my "old sallos client", for the sole purpose of being able to run around houses. I lag insanely if I play AUO thats fully patched.
With the "sallos version", it runs alot smoother and I have no fps lag when I run in a housed area.

I run razor and AUO without any lag, freezing, stutters, or fps loss when in trailer park housing (ice, n-minoc,etc) or anywhere, also I do not have any tree hack or modded clients installed.. so when im running around houses it does load the trees and leaves etc.. and I have 0.0 issues unless my interwebs are having problems..

maybe its your computer, and not the program.. you may wanna see what other resources are being used on ur comp while your playing UO.. or your computer is just a pile of shit.

also im fully patched to current or a patch or 2 from current.

Longer than I can remember my client will load up with the reduce frame rate always checked.. ive tried everything.. all I can do is remember to de checkmark the box when I get on any character.. this will make it look choppy if checked, well for me atleast..

Countessa

Knight
Longer than I can remember my client will load up with the reduce frame rate always checked.. ive tried everything.. all I can do is remember to de checkmark the box when I get on any character.. this will make it look choppy if checked, well for me atleast..

I would bet you already know this/have tried this but just in case...

With only one client open, set your options how you want them (uncheck the box).
Click the apply tab on the bottom of the screen a couple of times.
Click the okay tab on the bottom of the screen.

Open the paper doll and log out using the log out tab.

Once logged out, close UO.

It should stay set after that.

If it doesn't, well, nothing surprises me with UO anymore. It is the fussiest, squirrli-est program ever.

Tobias

Sorceror
I run razor and AUO without any lag, freezing, stutters, or fps loss when in trailer park housing (ice, n-minoc,etc) or anywhere, also I do not have any tree hack or modded clients installed.. so when im running around houses it does load the trees and leaves etc.. and I have 0.0 issues unless my interwebs are having problems..

maybe its your computer, and not the program.. you may wanna see what other resources are being used on ur comp while your playing UO.. or your computer is just a pile of shit.

also im fully patched to current or a patch or 2 from current.

I have a 2.66GHZ Intel Core duo2 E6600 processor
with a 9870 radeon 1gb graphic card

And yes my computer is shit.