UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes - October 17, 2015

Suzy

Hybrid Staff Member
Staff member
The following small changes were made during server wars:
  • Event League points gained during events will now be automatically added to your account at the end of an event. Trophies created past this point can no longer be redeemed using the barrel.
    :space:
    (The barrels will remain available for a little while to redeem old trophies.)
  • Item Identification can now identify whether an item is newbied or blessed.
  • Bulk order deeds are no longer deleted when your pack is too full to claim them. They now drop to the floor instead.

• Event League points gained during events will now be automatically added to your account at the end of an event. Trophies created past this point can no longer be redeemed using the barrel.
  • Bulk order deeds are no longer deleted when your pack is too full to claim them. They now drop to the floor instead.

Did the ratio of earned vs rewarded change on the event points?

Wouldn't it be easier to make the bulk order say backpack is too full. Come back later once item limit allows it?

Nice on the ID for newbied items

Tobias

Sorceror

So this means the 3x 100 point trophies I got from Noahs event league, dexxer event a little while back is useless now ? :'(

Suzy

Hybrid Staff Member
Staff member
Did the ratio of earned vs rewarded change on the event points?
The reward point formulas have remained the same. :)

Wouldn't it be easier to make the bulk order say backpack is too full. Come back later once item limit allows it?
We were trying this fix exactly first, but then we noticed you could keep overloading your backpack until you got a bulk order offer you liked (without waiting). You are supposed to work with whatever you get, or wait another few hours. That's why we opted for keeping the delay and just dropping the BOD.

So this means the 3x 100 point trophies I got from Noahs event league, dexxer event a little while back is useless now ? :'(
If the trophies are from any date between December 1, 2013 and October 17, 2015, you can still hand them in. :)

Tobias

Sorceror
If the trophies are from any date between December 1, 2013 and October 17, 2015, you can still hand them in. :)

They are, but as far as I know, they should be handed to a GM?
(It is the green statues with the names of "100 points" and one nameless but same hue)

Last edited:

TRADE MAN

Squire
Awesome job Suzy! Thanks for all the hard work!

Vlek

Sorceror
That's why we opted for keeping the delay and just dropping the BOD.

I'm not trying to nitpick, but wouldn't have just been smarter to check whether the character is overweight before throwing them the BOD gump? That way, if they're overweight, they could get a message instead saying that they couldn't hold it.

Shino

Forum Moderator
Staff member
I'm not trying to nitpick, but wouldn't have just been smarter to check whether the character is overweight before throwing them the BOD gump? That way, if they're overweight, they could get a message instead saying that they couldn't hold it.
What if they're not overweight when the gump appears, but they are overweight when they click "OK" on the gump?

osgubro

Sorceror

I'm not trying to point out a silly post but is it possible to click your backpack to see how many items you have and how much weight there is? That way you would know what will happen before you decide to accept a BOD :rolleyes:

Vlek

Sorceror
I'm not trying to point out a silly post but is it possible to click your backpack to see how many items you have and how much weight there is? That way you would know what will happen before you decide to accept a BOD :rolleyes:

Yes and no. BOD books, considering they keep an item count of (Number of BOD's)/5, can be stupidly deceptive when it comes to the number of items that one has in their backpack. It's a real pain in the ass when you think you couldn't possibly Not have space, and then it turns out you don't.