UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes - October 3, 2015 - Halloween Month

Suzy

Hybrid Staff Member
Staff member
Mobs of the Month
Paragon abyss creatures have started appearing throughout Britannia!

The specific creatures that will be spawning as paragon are all creatures that are subject to the Exorcism slayer (Balrons, Daemons, Ice Fiends, Gargoyles, Imps). Paragons will occasionally drop paragon chests, which during this month are hued black and blaze. As always, these chests may contain special rares. This month, the special rares consist of wearable Halloween costumes!

These costumes are different from previous years, as they will polymorph you when equipped (without turning you criminal)! There are 10 different costumes in total, and some will only appear in higher level paragon chests.

During duels/tournaments, you will only be able to wear these costumes if the Polymorph spell is allowed by the ruleset.

You may also notice paragons are carrying several kinds of candy, which drop to their corpse.

Player Zombies
Corpses of fallen players have started to rise again in Britannian graveyards.

When a player dies, their corpse may appear re-animated in one of the Britannian graveyards. Included graveyards are: Jhelom, Britain, Cove, Vesper, Moonglow, Yew, Fire Dungeon and City of the Dead (T2A).

These zombie skeletons have a chance of dropping a usable corpse container bearing the name of the re-animated player.

These events will remain active for the entire month of October. :pumpkin:

Suzy

Hybrid Staff Member
Staff member
The full list of mobs affected by the Exorcism slayer is:
Balron, Bone Demon, Chaos Daemon, Daemon,
Dark Father, Devourer, Gargoyle, Fire Gargoyle,
Gibberling, Horde Minion, Ice Fiend, Imp, Impaler, Ravager,
Stone Gargoyle, Arcane Daemon, Enslaved Gargoyle, Gargoyle Destroyer,
Gargoyle Enforcer, Moloch

Not all of these monsters are naturally spawning in the world, but some may be added temporarily. ;)

TRADE MAN

Squire
Thanks Suzy!! Awesome idea. Will there be a hot spot where some of these may have a quicker re-spawn as the other paragons did?

Oenomaus

Hybrid Staff Member
I just wanted to add in the fact that this event has increased dungeon pvp dramatically, I'm loving it thus far. Plus it gives a reason to get into the dungeons, we need to implement more ideas like this after the halloween event is over.

We already have this every month or some sort of it...

Monster of the Month

It changes every month. It is just that these costumes are highly sought after causing a flood to occur.
Right now I see about a crap ton of blue tamers going around, and no reds hunting them down. I mean every dungeon with anything abyss group is full or either have tamers rotating all day it seems so far.

Player Zombies
Corpses of fallen players have started to rise again in Britannian graveyards.

When a player dies, their corpse may appear re-animated in one of the Britannian graveyards. Included graveyards are: Jhelom, Britain, Cove, Vesper, Moonglow, Yew, Fire Dungeon and City of the Dead (T2A).

These zombie skeletons have a chance of dropping a usable corpse container bearing the name of the re-animated player.

:pumpkin:

Am I doing it right?
skelefarm.png