UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Chi Is Now Faction

RzatheKilla

Wanderer
Chi Is Now Faction

DUe to instability in the factions Chi under the tag WTF. is now Shadowlords Faction

For all those up to the challenge

CoM = Gunz

SL= Chi

Minax= Untaken

TB= Untaken

Each faction needs a major alliance to head up its offensives and bring it in

Please Guys, Step up, Save Demise PVP and bring it on

RockEye

Knight
Re: Chi Is Now Faction

Great! I hope other guild will join faction too. I hope our [Euro] leaders will consider joining a faction and allying with someone, cuz we really lack pvpers, it's just me and k&t actively pvping, oh and machu.

RockEye;323835 said:
Great! I hope other guild will join faction too. I hope our [Euro] leaders will consider joining a faction and allying with someone, cuz we really lack pvpers, it's just me and k&t actively pvping, oh and machu.

and bolek when he's not busy irl .... but he's too busy :p and dragon, but he's still a kid so not much time on pc bec of his dad ;/

I sure hope lots of people go factions. It'll give my Chiv Mage (who can't go red, Karma issues!) an oppurtunity to attack without consequence!

3,000 POSTS FTW!!!!!!!!!!!

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

ParagonDancer;323859 said:
I sure hope lots of people go factions. It'll give my Chiv Mage (who can't go red, Karma issues!) an oppurtunity to attack without consequence!

3001.... u lose :)

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

ParagonDancer;323862 said:
lol. Nah I posted somewhere else right after this.

So this will be 3003!

1,997 more and I'm the master of the internet!
wrong 3002 stop bumping ur post count up ur cheating sir :) also stop with the forum hax their not fair :<

ParagonDancer;323859 said:

hit me up on MSN tonight....I'll share a little secret bout how to be red and still have good karma on a chiv mage. :D I have something like 300 long terms on my newbie....she's not gonna be blue ever. but she rolled as "glorious lady a newbie, legendary paladin" quite often....

on topic:
I <3 minax. rumred war horses are FTW. they are oh so sexeh

if factions gets a breath of life....perhaps....just perhaps....hmmm

Ol'Chap

Wanderer

xeres;323888 said:
hit me up on MSN tonight....I'll share a little secret bout how to be red and still have good karma on a chiv mage. :D I have something like 300 long terms on my newbie....she's not gonna be blue ever. but she rolled as "glorious lady a newbie, legendary paladin" quite often....

on topic:
I <3 minax. rumred war horses are FTW. they are oh so sexeh

if factions gets a breath of life....perhaps....just perhaps....hmmm

the trick is.. wind, kill demons.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

i made chiv mage as well and i have problems staying blue cause i physically cannot have blue chars :<

Doza n Tanto

Wanderer

My new fisher/camper/mage owns all of you. Im gonna put him in SL solo so he can fish at despise and camp brit. None of you will win in a fight against a well rounded fisher.

Ol'Chap

Wanderer

you need 70 to get into wind. can't you use that 0.1 for atleast an hour till ur karma is full? :) i think yes xeres, my good sir.

Nice move... FM joined CoM long time ago for the cool faction horse to fight against the dismount ganks..lol ... but after NME dissapeared, no guild was in faction then.

Nice move CHI, nice.

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

maybe fm will play more since were trying to get some action going here u missed a nice harrower which we owned :)

Quick, Everyone Res The Factions, Xeres Is Actually Considering Coming Back To Demise For Faction Warfare!!!!!!!!!!!!

RzatheKilla;323737 said:
DUe to instability in the factions Chi under the tag WTF. is now Shadowlords Faction

For all those up to the challenge

CoM = Gunz

SL= Chi

Minax= Untaken

TB= Untaken

Each faction needs a major alliance to head up its offensives and bring it in

Please Guys, Step up, Save Demise PVP and bring it on

whats 'untaken' mean?

xeres;323888 said:

I didn't see this until now.

As soon as I get back from Hockey tonight (Probably around 9pm EST?) I'll look for you on msn.

LadySiren

Wanderer

I may even start PvP myself if people take factions seriously.
Sure beats the rez-pwn-die cycle that plagues brit gate at present.