UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

chivalry (consecrate weapon)

MMMartin

Squire
when spell cast sucesfull... ADD BUFF all like normal and damage is like without spell...
it happend maybe 1 with 100 casting... (dont sure, maybe more offen)

my skill 95... mean 100% casting chance

Last edited:

jaasso

Knight
i can confirm that this happens sometimes, pretty sure you also consume mana but get no benefit from the spell

Lord Aero

Sorceror
Depends on the creature's resist. Sometimes the creature has a low physical resist and your weapon already has 100% physical damage. This will lead to no change and makes it null to cast CW. Just remember that CW will change the damage type based on your LAST TARGET, so make sure you reselect targets when you cast it.

MMMartin

Squire
well bloods elements TESTED.... wepaon 100% pchikal... concer weap.. make attack at lowest resist... dont even need 80 chiv for 100% chance...

bloods elements maybe 60 pchik resist and fire 20-30...

spell on 60-70 damage ... without 30-40 BIG DIFERENT, kryss weapon...

Last edited:

Lord Aero

Sorceror
* Taken from UOGuide *

- Melee damage dealt for the duration has a chance of dealing all damage through the target's least-resisted damage type a̶n̶d̶ ̶r̶a̶i̶s̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶a̶m̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶d̶e̶a̶l̶t̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶1̶%̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶2̶.̶0̶ ̶p̶o̶i̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶C̶h̶i̶v̶a̶l̶t̶y̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶9̶0̶.̶0̶ ̶(̶+̶1̶5̶%̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶1̶2̶0̶.̶0̶.̶)̶ ̶
- Higher Chivalry will increase the chance of each hit's success (100% at 80.0 Chivalry.)
- Higher karma will lengthen the duration (max. 11 seconds).

I believe you need 80 chivalry to get a 100% to hit on the target's lowest resist. Any lower than that, you're going to have the chance of getting a random elemental damage type. If an admin could clarify, it would really help.

MMMartin

Squire
yea well if are you check my post up i have 95 chiv... mean 100% efect at chiv... and this

r̶a̶i̶s̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶a̶m̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶d̶e̶a̶l̶t̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶1̶%̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶2̶.̶0̶ ̶p̶o̶i̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶C̶h̶i̶v̶a̶l̶t̶y̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶9̶0̶.̶0̶ ̶(̶+̶1̶5̶%̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶1̶2̶0̶.̶0̶.̶)̶ ̶
dont work at all... same for EoO 120 chiv same damage like 65 chiv... already tested

whatever, this is not about chiv spells are or not update like UOguilde.

is about BUG use spell consecrete weapon TAKE MANA, ADD BUFF ICONE, and damage type is SAME LIKE WEAPON, not like
- Melee damage dealt for the duration has a chance of dealing all damage through the target's least-resisted

1 with 100 casting ... (more offen*)

Whatever98

Squire
i can also confirm this, in fact it happens a couple of times on video, but i've no idea how you'd replicate it to find out what's causing it:

http://youtu.be/0vX2MrHVGEw?t=9m55s
i dont have the buff bar up (actually how do you get that back up? lol) but you can clearly see the red sword to say i've cast it
perhaps it's because im casting while hitting? something strange is going on anyway - it's not a major problem tho, has been that way as long as i can remember - you can always just cast it again

MMMartin

Squire
dont sure, but seems me it too bug without fight use and after run and attack, actualy it will in code some mistake, yes it not big problem... whatever better say for improve :thumbsup:

MMMartin

Squire
i test this spell (consecrete weapon) ... seems me bug is only if casting spell at 9-10 sec (my karma is propably 15K) (when off spell...), i was make test like wait for spell off about 11 sec+ and casting again, well seems me all time spell work after casting

mean bug is relative with ending duration spell...

Whatever98

Squire
worth mentioning that strangle will not remove from this mini bar when you use remove curse, even tho the spell is no longer on you.

might be others that do it too, but strangle seems to be 100% repeatable, maybe it's a cool-down thing like pain spike, idk

Bama

Bug Huntress
might be others
Cast strength
You get the buff from the spell
If you cast it again before the timer is up on the first strength spell you cast
You use mana and/or reagents and/or arcane charges
The buff bar with the icon shows you reset the timer
But you haven't reset the timer
The timer from the first spell is still in effect (it should now be the second spell)
When the first timer runs out your buff ends but your buff bar shows the icon and when you mouse over the icon it shows the buff (which you no longer have) and the time remaining of a spell that is no longer in effect

Same for Bless