UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Chivalry

DRUIDER

Sorceror
I have been this bug for years now. If Im casting again Divinum Furis or Consecrus Arma, just in specific time when the same old spell is wearing off, it will only takes mana, but the effect wont be there, and of course I have to do it again and spend double mana for it.

Last edited:

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
This is a buff icon issue. The timer is always reset when you cast Divine Fury/Consecrate Weapon, so the effect is being applied! The buff icon is expiring at the wrong time, though.

DRUIDER

Sorceror
Not true, Im afraid. I can tell you that if my SSI is decreased dramatically, I notice it.

Example: Normally I can swing 8 times with specific weapon when Fury applied and use exactly 2 Consecrates with it all DI benefits. Thats like it supose to be. But when this "Icon issue" applies, during the refreshed Fury(which isn't there), already 3rd, 6th or 7th swing, hits without Consecrates benefits. This just for the easy example to show you Fury's been bugged, even the Consecrates works mostly fine thou!

Tbh I haven't tested this with especial intent for some time, but I can do it later and make it a video, if that bug is still there. If its already fixed - God bless for you and many thanks.

Indika

Sorceror
I notice this too with consecrate weapon. there is a huge difference in dealing 1 damage to my opponent and dealing 100+

I mostly notice this bug in doom, in the third room particularly. I will try to catch a screen shot the next time I'm aware enough of it. But the icon is up, but it's like the spell is not active and it does spend mana, forcing you to double cast like Druider was talking about. I don't think it's a matter of where you are or what you are fighting, this is just where I notice it particularly because of the high differential in resists in the 3rd room of doom.

please support this change!

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
Not true, Im afraid. I can tell you that if my SSI is decreased dramatically, I notice it.
I notice this too with consecrate weapon. there is a huge difference in dealing 1 damage to my opponent and dealing 100+
Thank you for posting! After looking into this more carefully, it appears it did not just affect the buff icons as I previously suspected. It was indeed possible for a debuff to actually end right after casting a new one.

This bug should be fixed as of the restart that happened just now. :)