UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Christmas Gifts 2013

Larson

Demise Administrator
Staff member
Anyone logging in from 7pm eastern today will receive a gift box in their backpack!
You will have 12 days to log in and collect your gift before the gift giver is turned off.
There will be one box per account and the character collecting it must also be at least 30 days old.

I will post a breakdown of the gifts later as I don't want to ruin any surprises. ;)

Merry Christmas from all the Demise team.

Voldy

Page
Thank you. The signs and doormats are cool. Yup poinsetta is a 2012 strain lol but thank you and Merry Christmas to all staff and players :)

Kallitcha

Squire
Anyone logging in from 7pm eastern today will receive a gift box in their backpack!
You will have 12 days to log in and collect your gift before the gift giver is turned off.
There will be one box per account and the character collecting it must also be at least 30 days old.

I will post a breakdown of the gifts later as I don't want to ruin any surprises. ;)

Thanks for the Xmas gift!!!

Whatever98

Squire
i just had a mini xmas miracle ^^

been wanting a holiday timepiece for years, askin gms to give them for xmas and that, they finally spawn and i didn't get one :<
so i log in to see if i can find someone selling one, expecting to pay 500k-1kk, see a shop rune on the floor of luna bank, recall to the shop.
the owner is in the shop and we start talking, he shows me around house, and i ask him about a holiday timepiece.
he says he had one yesterday but gave it away, so we gate to the guys house that he sold it to, hoping he's around.
the guy's not there, and he suggests i leave a message on the bulletin board, i figure im more likely to find one for sale at bank, so we part ways, and he gates me back to the bank, but brit bank.
and low and behold, what is on the floor at brit bank, literally about 5 spaces from the gate - an xmas sign, and a bracelet. a holiday timepiece bracelet o_O

hold the phone guys, santa might actually be real :D

lord apollo

Sorceror
I got the pot of egg nog, one question about it :) I double clicked it and a glass of egg nogg appeared in my pack, if i do this multiple times, will the pot of egg nog empty?

Methusalah

Sorceror

Has the breakdown be posted somewhere.

Larson

Demise Administrator
Staff member
Has the breakdown be posted somewhere.

Not yet, so here it is!

the container your gift is in
5% angel box​
5% red stocking​
5% green stocking​
85% cylinder gift box​
2 items everyone gets