UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Christmas Gifts 2015

Larson

Demise Administrator
Staff member
By now you should have all received a holiday gift box when you logged in.
It was one box per account and you needed to be at least 30 days old to receive a gift box.

The Gift giver has now ended so I can tell you a bit more about the contents of your box.

First everyone would have got a rectangular box, but it could have been a rare color!
It was a 5% chance to be one of 7 rare colors as show below:
boxes.JPG
I have shown 8 colors in the picture as these hues are the same hues as the snowfluff trees. The hue that is crossed out isn't rare for the boxes as it has been a common hue for gift boxes for some years now.
If you didn't get a rare hue then you would have got a box which is one of 20 common hues.

Your box contents would have been:
  • 10% mistletoe deed, 45% holiday tree deed, 45% Wreath deed.
  • A holiday bell
  • 2 x candy canes
  • A gingerbread cookie
  • A Holiday gift ticket
It looked something like this:
box.JPG

The holiday gift ticket can be used at any time and will result in a choice of 3 options:
  • Power scroll book
  • Scrolls of transcendence book
  • Potted snowfluff tree
Once you have made your selection the ticket is consumed.
There is a chance for the snowfluff tree to be a peculiar version(hued) when claimed from the ticket, but I won't tell you the chance of that happening as the tickets are still able to be redeemed :sneaky:

Hope you all had a great holiday season from the Demise team!

Last edited:

kgb

Squire
Please, make them turnable :\

@Larson whole previous gift containers was rotatable, dunno why this year is not

Last edited: