UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Christmas Town

april0395

Sorceror
It seems to be a 4-8 hour spawn window. But I don't think she's dropping earrings this year. I've only heard of people getting earrings from the Gingerbread Man.

april0395

Sorceror
How does the champ spawn work? If you die and get moved to the cabin to resurrect, do you lose your chance of an arty and must start over? If you die at the last second and wind up in the cabin when the boss dies, do you still have a chance at an artifact falling into your pack?

Moltar

Traveler
How does the champ spawn work? If you die and get moved to the cabin to resurrect, do you lose your chance of an arty and must start over? If you die at the last second and wind up in the cabin when the boss dies, do you still have a chance at an artifact falling into your pack?
I am not sure myself seems like no to me but probably just my crappy rng I been doing the spawn 2hrs a day since Xmas town started no drop yet reminds me of doom

Selene

Demise Staff Member
Staff member
How does the champ spawn work? If you die and get moved to the cabin to resurrect, do you lose your chance of an arty and must start over? No you will still have damage points.

If you die at the last second and wind up in the cabin when the boss dies, do you still have a chance at an artifact falling into your pack?
You need to be in the champ spawn area to have a chance at an arty drop, so if you are in the cabin you will not get a chance.

april0395

Sorceror
Can someone confirm that the Witch still drop earring? All the earring i heard this years were from the Cookie man in the (PvP) area..
thank you
@Eos @Selene

I'm pretty sure people are just camping the white witch because they've gotten earrings from her in the past. I've done the witch a ton and I've gotten a few claw foot tubs and crystal braziers, but no earrings. Pretty sure it's just the gingerbread man this year.

ThePope

Traveler
I'm pretty sure people are just camping the white witch because they've gotten earrings from her in the past. I've done the witch a ton and I've gotten a few claw foot tubs and crystal braziers, but no earrings. Pretty sure it's just the gingerbread man this year.
yes same here, but it make no sense to have the most valuable items drop only in a pvp area no? I've tried to have a hit at the cookie man, but unless your in a pvp guild, there is no chance :( That is why i am asking for confirmation.

april0395

Sorceror
yes same here, but it make no sense to have the most valuable items drop only in a pvp area no? I've tried to have a hit at the cookie man, but unless your in a pvp guild, there is no chance :( That is why i am asking for confirmation.
Highest reward for taking a risk. It's the same with only receiving power scrolls and harrower skulls in Fel rather than at the Ilishnar/Tokuno champs.

I managed to run in one day when Hz was taking the Gingerbread Man down, and got several fireballs in hoping I'd get a drop when he fell. But I didn't wait long enough, and didn't get loot rights when he dropped.

I'd like to get several people together to try and have a chance at this guy, but a lot of people are afraid of PvP areas. It's hard to talk them into going when they feel like they have no hope at all.

I wish the Gingerbread Man was in the huge snowy area at the start! That way there is more field to run around, rather than being in the little house. That part pretty much sucks.

april0395

Sorceror
I heard Krampus (christmas themed champ spawn) is dropping earrings as well so not just in pvp area.

With as many people farming the champ spawn, I figured there would be more people making that claim. I've heard multiple people say that the Gingerbread Man is dropping them, which doesn't seem to spawn nearly as often as Krampus (Gingerbread man is every 4-8 hr like the witch?). I figured I would have seen more people state that they got the earrings at the champ. Of course, I'm sure the drop rates differ completely, but I don't know, merely speculating.

otimpyre

Sorceror
I have heard Krampus, Witch, and Gingerbread man. But, I can't confirm it and feel I am just being trolled. So until I reliable source confirm it I took it off my loot list. People like to raise false flags. Kinda like doom 10 people kill Dark Father and someone yells Orny! Every time you kill him. I apologize for any confusion I have caused. Pretty sure Gingerbread man is dropping them in PvP area it's got them all at each others throats. More than usual.

Magic Stick

Wanderer
How do you find out where these things are? Ive looked and died a few times just looking for "the white witch" and ginger bread men..

otimpyre

Sorceror
Champ spawn click snow globe Santa's House. Santa spawns in his chair. The Grinch spawns in the ice cave. Click wardrobe in Ice cave for Narnia. Then click Ceremonial Dagger to go to White Witch. NW there our 6 cabins top right side click Christmas Carol green book. Inside Two more green books act1 act2 and act3 isn't up yet. Click Puzzling Gift under big Christmas tree. Then read the gems on levers. Spell The Star Chamber clicking levers. Christmas Angel is at top of stairs. Dunno Gingerbread man you drop a Gingerbread cookie on someone.

april0395

Sorceror
If the champ boss is lured down to the cabin (where there are no monsters spawning) is that considered outside of the champ area and we lose chance of artifact? I see so many people drag the boss away to the cabin, and I can't help but feel like people are ruining their chance of a drop. But then, maybe not? I don't know.

april0395

Sorceror
Big thanks to Black Willow of [D*A]. You were cross healing me all night at the open champ. T_T

Black Willow, you're good people!

Last edited: