UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Chuck Norris...

panttallica

Wanderer
Re: Chuck Norris...

heres a list of chuck norris's favorite foods

-Whiskey

sometimes when hes tired of whiskey he will eat bread, a handfull of cheese, some tomato sauce and a handful of basil, which might sound like pizza, but it isnt, because chuck norris doesnt want to give the italians credit.

In his spare time, Chuck Norris likes to knit wool blankets.

And by "knit" I mean, EAT, and by "wool blankets" I mean BABIES.

Str0ngold

Wanderer

Barrens Speak4ge M0r3 J@[]d L0l I 0wn U Kthx!!1 N3wb P4rty D0nt G0 W1th D4rkd347h H3s F'k1n N3wb 1 G0t P1c5

Chuck Norris was almost the last boss of a LOT of video/computer games, including most of the Ultima series. But then it was decided that he was just too freakin' hard to beat, by which I mean the entire testing teams wound up bleeding from their eyeballs without a single victory...

Oh, and Patrick Duffy's floating head? That's Chuck Norris, in his spare time.

Sergesies

Wanderer

Ion said:
OMG What's up with this world and Chuck Norris!?!?!?! Chuck Norris is the most queer looking fu(Someone needs a hug)ked f(Still does)g in the world and he deserves to die.

I agree brother

Chuck Norris appeared to me in a dream. In that dream, he wasn't too happy about it, but he had to surrender some bread pudding to me. :confused:

Nottheking said:
Chuck Norris appeared to me in a dream. In that dream, he wasn't too happy about it, but he had to surrender some bread pudding to me. :confused:

Thats..................................................Interesting..........

Jonny-the-theif said:
Thats..................................................Interesting..........
Guess it either means that I pwn that much, that Chuck Norris would defer to me, or perhaps how much he DOENS'T pwn. :p

JavaKing

Wanderer

Chuck Norris would be no wheres today if it wasnt for Bruce Lee.
The one and only true Master.

Chuck Norris tried to round house Lee and broke his ankle.
Lee smiled and told him to be like a reed more flexible, less tense.

End of story!

Chuck doesnt sleep cause he drinks coffee.

Sleep always comes.

JavaKing;174847 said:
Chuck Norris would be no wheres today if it wasnt for Bruce Lee.
The one and only true Master.

Chuck Norris tried to round house Lee and broke his ankle.
Lee smiled and told him to be like a reed more flexible, less tense.

End of story!

Well the Turth of the matter is that Mr. Norris taught Mr. Lee how to kick above his waist.

that is because Chuck Norris was so much taller then Bruce Lee; Bruce Lee could only kick him in the ankle.

Chuck
Norris prefers meat over vegetables... He enjoys food that can put up a fight.

Sundoom

Sorceror

(To everyone who dissed Chuck Norris)

Chuck Norris pwned all you noobs and stole your girlfriends with the only revenge you can get is by saying sh*t on a forum he has probably never heard of! :D

jharris

Wanderer

When the boogie man goes to bed at night, he checks his closet and under his bed for Chuck Norris.