UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Client 6.0.5.0 now works, but there will be map issues

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
Client 6.0.5.0 now works, but there will be map issues

It has been confirmed that the newest OSI patch is not yet compatible with Demise and will cause connection problems. This patch is a mandatory patch for OSI so if you must update to play the OSI Shards, you will have to either reinstall to play Demise (at this time) or have two separate installs and use Razor to point to the "older version" to play Demise.

Once razor has been updated and the server has been updated with the newest patch, the update should be fine; however, at this time if you wish to play Demise you should not update your client.

The last working patch on Demise is 6.0.3.1 - if you must reinstall UO, stop after this patch has completed and before 6.0.4.0 installs.

LC

Re: DO NOT PATCH to 6.0.5.0 at this point in time

Thanks for the heads-up... Wasn't 6.0.5.0 just published? That's rather quick. Again, thanks. :)

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Yeah, it just came out and we have gotten a couple pages on it so we confirmed the problems.

im having a prob with this issue
i reinstalled UO but now when i try to patch its stuck on 5.0.0.0 =/
says there is an error how can i patch it ??

RockEye

Knight

shiftydaclown;329312 said:
im having a prob with this issue
i reinstalled UO but now when i try to patch its stuck on 5.0.0.0 =/
says there is an error how can i patch it ??

Check in you UO directory, subdirectory Patch. Delete everything inside it and run patching again.

been there done that
i Uninstalled then Reinstalled an patched in Safe mode it works now =]

andregraf

Sorceror

Not !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I did not see the update this topic
Now I have to wait until this concert
Tomorrow we have already taken some pacth for it

VulgarAB

Wanderer

I just got back onto shard, and got the 'need to update' message.. so i patched, then i read this post as i cannot connect lol..

roly

Wanderer

anyone else's razor freaking out when opening it?

when i try to open the razor client, I see the following error:

and when I click the "OK" button, I get the same window:

upon clicking ok again, i get the following error, something I have never seen before:

I have tried installing the latest razor version, no dice.

Ulizeus

Sorceror

roly;331241 said:
anyone else's razor freaking out when opening it?

when i try to open the razor client, I see the following error:

and when I click the "OK" button, I get the same window:

upon clicking ok again, i get the following error, something I have never seen before:

I have tried installing the latest razor version, no dice.

I got the same msg when u change the client path or the game isnt installed.

For the last msg, dunno, u need to try the safe mode install and patch till 6.0.3.1 I think.

Lord Mars

Knight

for some reason i cant see my char's skills when i alt-k (damm skill table was blank). so i patched, and as u know what i cannt connect. i came here and realise the truth abt DO NOT PATCH.

now i wonder how long will it take before i can connect demise again lolx

p/s: i do get this message from razor all the time since i changed my pc (razor was unable to locate and load a suitable UO ciloc file. some text may not be displayed) wtf?

this patch changed the map file too. I'm patched to 6.0.5 playing with a back up client version for demise (6.0.3.1) the redesigned gaunt in this patch as well...

I can't get into the nix room....rather amusing...booo for map discrepencies :(

Mark

Knight

Demise was updated to make 6.0.5.0 work but as noted above there are map discrepancies.

Khephren

Knight

my suggestion, since my post was deleted, you should delete/edit this post as it could bring to error.... since now its ok to update.

maybe make another one, like something please take note about patch 6.0.5.0 and then say discrepencies...

just a suggestion to make it clearer :)

VulgarAB

Wanderer
Re: Client 6.0.5.0 now works, but there will be map issues

Any chance this patch could help out my cliloc file errors, when starting uo client with razor?

This could be the wrong place to post, but i'd thought I could get a more intelligent response..

-Vulgar

Caine

UO Gamers: Demise Admin
Re: Client 6.0.5.0 now works, but there will be map issues

VulgarAB;332019 said:
Any chance this patch could help out my cliloc file errors, when starting uo client with razor?

This could be the wrong place to post, but i'd thought I could get a more intelligent response..

-Vulgar

Its worth a try, patch up fully and get the latest razor and see what happens.

DROGADICTO

Sorceror

xeres;331450 said:
this patch changed the map file too. I'm patched to 6.0.5 playing with a back up client version for demise (6.0.3.1) the redesigned gaunt in this patch as well...

I can't get into the nix room....rather amusing...booo for map discrepencies :(

I was running on the 6.0.4.0 patch, today I tried to connect and got a message saying I needed to update client. Now i can't enter Nix room too. Lame patch.

*Edit* Found out a way to teleport in and out nix room. Also, there are some places in gaunt where you get stuck, dunno wtf why.

Attachments

• Berserker_11-30_00.31.rpv
    2.7 KB · Views: 10