UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Closed

Do you share the loot from Peerless and Champions with your friend when doing spawn together?

• Yes, I always share.

Votes: 18 75.0%
  • No, I tell him what I've got in the end but I don't share.

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • No, I leave all loot for myself and tell him I've got nothing this time.

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

Tanya

Traveler
Do you share the loot with your friend when you go hunt together? For example you and your friend doing Peerless together, and you got CC. Would you share it? (sell it and give him 50% of reward)?
Another example, you and your UO friend doing together spawn, and you get replica like glads, gri, gash. Would you share it?

silvertiger

Knight
Most people roll on items. So in essence it's similar to sharing. So if I go hunting with Tanya she drops Ari , we roll the dice, which gives me a chance to get an item that dropped in her pack. I do like your idea better though. However, when you get a large guild it can be annoying to sell and split everything. I used gold farm with friends and we would split the gold, but nowadays gold farming is a solo deal.

april0395

Sorceror
We used to roll, but decided that it's basically a 'roll' when the artifact falls into someone's pack/lootpack. I suppose I can see rolling dice if we were with someone who was support and never had a chance to do much damage.

Whatever98

Squire
ooh im a bastard apparently lol

if im helping someone i'll have them take all the loot, but if it's for proper items... unless it's something specific.. i figure the drop chance is shared.. like everyone gets a roll, but who-ever gets it gets it.. unless like i get a second one, or the person is doing it for the drop to use rather than sell

Paweu

Traveler
When i Play erlier and make lady Mel with friends we have one rule. If cc drop we share It and who need Take It. Then we make anothers peerles and try drop cc for another one. We staph when all of us have cc. When hairdye drop and it worth somethink we sell It and bought cc for all ppl in out guild.

Whatever98

Squire
i play gauntlet rules is probably why, cos it's where i hunt mostly (chilled out and fairly steady drops, just win/lose on the drop)

but you'd never expect someone to sell an orne and give you half the gold.. know what i mean :/
suppose it's different when you're hunting with people. tbh i am a very casual player these days, never been very good with guilds and things cos only really play when i feel like it, people would think i've quit and stuff when i take a break.. i play pretty solo tbh, know a lot of people tho, and it's great to see the same people on at event times :)

if anyone ever made a similar warrior tho, i imagine the cross heal would be immense

... i cant believe everyone is sharing lol, this is harsh lmao.. but it rolls... everyone has the same chance to get the item :S
hmm

kolbycrouch

Knight
Depends of what "friends" means. Some guilds are so large that it turns sharing into a hassle filled with controversy.

Typically people do the following.

Split peerless artifacts/regs.

Dice roll on scrolls.

Keep champion artifacts.

Keep doom artifacts.

I generally only pvm with Lead, and if I got something, it's his.

Anthony File

Sorceror
When spawning in Fel, sometimes some if not all the players working together have to stop to fight opposition, in when doing so sometimes only certain players are designated to hit the boss.
So in order to compensate and balance everything out, what we've done is we roll on all 120s after a spawn with a pair of dice at the guild house. The rules we have in place allow for everyone to have a chance at the 120s.
Also, no one with the people I've played with run without protectors so when we spawn every 120 we get, is then duplicated so whenever we at least get one, there is always another..

As far as artifacts, since this reward is based on your effort put into the spawn & then luck, we feel it's fair for the players to keep them when they obtain them. However if you obtain an artifact at the Harrower in which case everyone involved, protecting the entrance or killing the boss get's a chance to roll on said artifact.

Tanya

Traveler
If people run peerless together we break party and whoever gets the drop gets the drop.. But the next drop goes to the opposite person... I like the name drop @kolbycrouch lol gonna have to chain some shit soon
When I run Peerless with a friend of mine, only 2 of us, we never break the party. If we get CC or great rings and other sellable items, one of us sell them on forum, then we split the gold. This way you both know what the loot is, and never can happen a situaion that your friend tells "nothing got this time" and keep CC or good 5 mod rings for himself :)
If I want to keep all loot from Peerless for myself, I just go hunt it alone...
With replicas it is of course more tricky. But if I make spawn with somebody, and he gets replica and sell it in forum or keep for himself, I'll never do spawn with him again. Probably next time will come only to help to kill the boss :D

Last edited:

Tanya

Traveler
ooh im a bastard apparently lol

if im helping someone i'll have them take all the loot, but if it's for proper items... unless it's something specific.. i figure the drop chance is shared.. like everyone gets a roll, but who-ever gets it gets it.. unless like i get a second one, or the person is doing it for the drop to use rather than sell
i play gauntlet rules is probably why, cos it's where i hunt mostly (chilled out and fairly steady drops, just win/lose on the drop)

but you'd never expect someone to sell an orne and give you half the gold.. know what i mean :/
suppose it's different when you're hunting with people. tbh i am a very casual player these days, never been very good with guilds and things cos only really play when i feel like it, people would think i've quit and stuff when i take a break.. i play pretty solo tbh, know a lot of people tho, and it's great to see the same people on at event times :)

if anyone ever made a similar warrior tho, i imagine the cross heal would be immense

... i cant believe everyone is sharing lol, this is harsh lmao.. but it rolls... everyone has the same chance to get the item :S
hmm
LOL :)
Thanks for your honest answer. I played also a lot solo... and yes doom is a different story, everyone get an arty drop after X rounds, just depends how good your gear, you can get it maybe quicker then others, and there are always different random people there.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
As to friends. I don't know much about friends. When they ask me what did I get I just kill them for being sly and arrogant. As to sharing. Does it count that sometimes I offer rolling for scrolls, however I offer it to my enemies.

Lead44

Page
Tanya jus about everyone in L%C is down to run peerless.. And all have the general idea of splitn loot

Tanya

Traveler
Tanya jus about everyone in L%C is down to run peerless.. And all have the general idea of splitn loot
LOL never said that... and never hunted peerless with L%C, maybe once in past with Pope and Shane, thats all.
Oh well, never mind... I'll find you one day in Fell
:D