UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Closed

Do you share the loot from Peerless and Champions with your friend when doing spawn together?

• Yes, I always share.

Votes: 18 75.0%
  • No, I tell him what I've got in the end but I don't share.

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • No, I leave all loot for myself and tell him I've got nothing this time.

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

silvertiger

Knight
Aw, I now see you are butt hurt. Whatever the method is. It's always best to make it agreed upon before the spawn or peerless or treasure hunting or fishing. Don't get mad cause you didn't clarify beforehand that you wanted to share loot.

Tanya

Traveler
Aw, I now see you are butt hurt. Whatever the method is. It's always best to make it agreed upon before the spawn or peerless or treasure hunting or fishing. Don't get mad cause you didn't clarify beforehand that you wanted to share loot.
I agree, good point. But also have doubt someone will share LOL if you clarify beforehand.
Like was said before the rule is "keep champion artifacts", thats probably how it works.
Depends of what "friends" means.
This is also very good point.
As to friends. I don't know much about friends.
:thumbsup:

silvertiger

Knight
I agree, good point. But also have doubt someone will share LOL if you clarify beforehand.
Like was said before the rule is "keep champion artifacts", thats probably how it works.

This is also very good point.

:thumbsup:
You don't know us very well, apparently. It's not a clarification. It's an agreement. Unless you are hosting/leading you agree upon how drops will be dealt with. Always ask. I hate you got angry because you didn't ask. Maybe your next guild or group you will be wise and ask.

For those who have wondered: what happened is a group of people went and did 6-7 bedlam's. Dropped 2 sashes, 2 Ari, and 2 statues. Apparently Tanya got angry cause the RNG picked someone else and they kept their items. Instead of being happy for them or asking to roll on items beforehand, Tanya got angry and left the guild/group. So my advice for future guildies or cofarmers, of Tanya, is that you clarify and agree what will be done with drops before you leave Luna, GH, or Brit Sewers.

Tanya feels the Bern!

Loler

Page
I always think keeping your replicas except for Harrower is best because you have no idea what anyone else got. harrower is just good habit to roll cause you do it with people you should trust and also the people who are defending and not hitting the harrower cause they are defending.

Mister Pink

Squire
Other than Harrower rolling on champ artifacts is dumb. I already have an Ari so if I win the roll I would give it to a guild member that doesn't have it, one that has been with the guild a long time/ participated in multiple champs. Too many people are dishonest in this game, and it's better to just let the RNG do the rolling for you. A scammer would love a guild that rolls on champ artifacts. They would only tell you about the artifacts that no one wants, and get free rolls on the good artifacts from honest players.

Loler

Page
I feel champs are like doom you get it in your pack keep it no reason to roll on it. When me and a friend were doing bedlams i got the first ari and second ari. I gave him the second ari. We spawn alot together and share stuff. I trust him with my accounts if need be. Just about anyone else i wouldnt do this with cause I dont trust many people.

Lead44

Page
Well this sheds light on this topic... I now know why it was made... I got 2 red deaths Tanya if ya want one lol.. It's unfortunate you feel this way about the group... Well I wish you luck in your adventures

Indika

Sorceror
You don't know us very well, apparently. It's not a clarification. It's an agreement. Unless you are hosting/leading you agree upon how drops will be dealt with. Always ask. I hate you got angry because you didn't ask. Maybe your next guild or group you will be wise and ask.

For those who have wondered: what happened is a group of people went and did 6-7 bedlam's. Dropped 2 sashes, 2 Ari, and 2 statues. Apparently Tanya got angry cause the RNG picked someone else and they kept their items. Instead of being happy for them or asking to roll on items beforehand, Tanya got angry and left the guild/group. So my advice for future guildies or cofarmers, of Tanya, is that you clarify and agree what will be done with drops before you leave Luna, GH, or Brit Sewers.

Tanya feels the Bern!

Correction to the story: Tanya was NOT even at the Bedlam. Like, he was not helping us, contributing, killing spawn... He was not even at the spawn, but when he heard in Skype Chat about me and Vlado pulling artifacts, he got mad that we didn't just offer to give him one. Keep in mind I received my sash+Ari at 3 o'clock in the MORNING and only 3 of us were even online at the time... none of which being Tanya, but he felt he was entitled to roll on or receive the artifact, then made this forum post to troll. @ThePope , Blind Eye/Shane [no forums], and Myself were the only ones present when I got my drops.... Vlado received his Ari robe hours before I received mine, and went to do Shimmering if I remember correctly.

He feels like he is entitled to roll on the artifacts, even though he did not contribute or even kill one monster at the spawn that the artifact dropped from. He was not online, and might not have even physically been awake when these items dropped in our backpacks.

So all the bullshit aside, guild leaders, organizers, veterans... here is the real, honest question:

If you are chaining champ spawns with 2-3 of your buddies and 2 of you get some of the most desirable artifacts in the game, around 3 o'clock in the MORNING at that, do you just let someone who was not at the spawn, or more importantly not even online or around the computer at the time and did NOTHING to contribute to the spawn roll on the artifact that dropped?

If you did an Oaks and got a 30% hit chance helm, are you going to let every person in your guild who was not attending the spawn roll on the helm? Do you let the people who did not attend Oaks/Harrower roll on the Harrower +25 stat scrolls?

This forum post is a huge troll, just wanted to let you guys know what it is actually about.

Last edited:

Loler

Page
Yeah i actually got my Second ari at a bedlam tanya was at. because i didnt let her roll on it she refused to do more with us. doesnt bother us though we still crank em out 2 man in about 25-30 minutes.

Tanya

Traveler
Correction to the story: Tanya was NOT even at the Bedlam. Like, he was not helping us, contributing, killing spawn... He was not even at the spawn, but when he heard in Skype Chat about me and Vlado pulling artifacts, he got mad that we didn't just offer to give him one. Keep in mind I received my sash+Ari at 3 o'clock in the MORNING and only 3 of us were even online at the time... none of which being Tanya, but he felt he was entitled to roll on or receive the artifact, then made this forum post to troll. @ThePope , Blind Eye/Shane [no forums], and Myself were the only ones present when I got my drops.... Vlado received his Ari robe hours before I received mine, and went to do Shimmering if I remember correctly.

He feels like he is entitled to roll on the artifacts, even though he did not contribute or even kill one monster at the spawn that the artifact dropped from. He was not online, and might not have even physically been awake when these items dropped in our backpacks.

So all the bullshit aside, guild leaders, organizers, veterans... here is the real, honest question:

If you are chaining champ spawns with 2-3 of your buddies and 2 of you get some of the most desirable artifacts in the game, around 3 o'clock in the MORNING at that, do you just let someone who was not at the spawn, or more importantly not even online or around the computer at the time and did NOTHING to contribute to the spawn roll on the artifact that dropped?

If you did an Oaks and got a 30% hit chance helm, are you going to let every person in your guild who was not attending the spawn roll on the helm? Do you let the people who did not attend Oaks/Harrower roll on the Harrower +25 stat scrolls?

This forum post is a huge troll, just wanted to let you guys know what it is actually about.
Don't listen to him, this post is a huge troll! As I said, it was another day, and I have a video prove LOL

Loler

Page
Dont know why Indika would even need to lie about this. Dont know why you execpt everyone should share replicas with you at champ spawns anyways. Its better to keep what you get so shit like this doesnt happen and you dont get salty as fuck.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Dont know why Indika would even need to lie about this. Dont know why you execpt everyone should share replicas with you at chapawns anyways. Its better to keep what you get so shit like this doesnt happen and you dont get salty as fuck.
Well it all depends, most guild do roll on items gotten from a spawn. But I guess tanya should of ask when they joined the group. Easy to say she got salty as shit when you are the one sitting on the arty.
But each guild have there own ways.

Loler

Page
Theres a reason i prefer to do 1-2 man spawns when im spamming them its because I'd rather never have this problem. HZ keeps what they get arti was except for harrower and roll on scrolls. But like with every guild and every server, you never know who you can trust 100%.

Tanya

Traveler
Well it all depends, most guild do roll on items gotten from a spawn. But I guess tanya should of ask when they joined the group. Easy to say she got salty as shit when you are the one sitting on the arty.
But each guild have there own ways.
I was not part of L%C. They asked me a long time ago to join, but I didn't.
Theres a reason i prefer to do 1-2 man spawns when im spamming them its because I'd rather never have this problem. HZ keeps what they get arti was except for harrower and roll on scrolls. But like with every guild and every server, you never know who you can trust 100%.
I have a few friends I can trust, and I hunt with them, so its ok. Not a big loss.
You are right, I prefer 2 man spawn too...

Indika

Sorceror
Don't worry, I have a prove. I think I told you already it was the other day?
Wait a few min till my video uploads to youtube...
LOL

Post whatever video you'd like of whatever spawn you'd like. I also took screenshots of the artifacts dropping in my backpack, which are full screenshots that include my timestamp on the bottom right of my computer. So do whatever you wish to make yourself feel better man.

Dont know why Indika would even need to lie about this. Dont know why you execpt everyone should share replicas with you at champ spawns anyways. Its better to keep what you get so shit like this doesnt happen and you dont get salty as fuck.

Quoted for truth.

Tanya

Traveler
Ok. Didn't want really to post all this but after Indika started to lie that I even was not there (!), here we go:

This is really nice and quick bedlam spawn, took us 15 min to finish it. Full movie, watch in 720p: