UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Closed

Do you share the loot from Peerless and Champions with your friend when doing spawn together?

• Yes, I always share.

Votes: 18 75.0%
  • No, I tell him what I've got in the end but I don't share.

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • No, I leave all loot for myself and tell him I've got nothing this time.

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

Blame

Knight
My first Ari from bedlam after 100 of them or so. :) I also got a sash. ONCE. So I did 100 bedlams and got two good arties, sounds fair, hm? :)

Indika

Sorceror
exactly what I projected. so you have a video of a bedlam spawn with L%C. then you went back and took some screenshots of Skype. Ok so you were on Skype at the time, but only 3 of us were at the spawn when I received my artifacts man. I don't see why you feel like you are entitled when you were not at the spawn. Even beside that, everyone agrees: "Keep Champion Artifacts"

We were literally going to bed and Blind Eye just logged on and convinced us to do more. Sorry but you did not attend the actual spawns that the artifacts dropped during so I don't understand why you feel like you are so entitled???

You hardly ever did anything with us as a guild?

This isn't the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd time you've left the Skype group?

You always find something to cry about?

Continue to whine on forums if you want, you were not at all the spawns, you hardly ever did anything with L%C anyway, and you never even wanted to join the guild "because you didn't feel like your character was good enough", so I really don't understand why you are crying on the forums when the general consensus of the server says: "Keep Champion Artifacts" anyway... this is an absolute farce of a argument you are trying to make.

Last edited:

silvertiger

Knight
Whether you were there or not, it doesn't matter. Be smart know before you expect. I could go out here to my neighbors house. They just got a new TV that they are going to sell. I help them load it and unload it. Maybe after they get done I get upset because I didn't ask if they were going to pay me for helping them.

EDIT: You were there for Vlad Dracula's drop and Indy's Ari and first sash. Indy dropped his second sash @ 3:00 at which time you weren't there or even online. So his post was not a lie just forgot you were there for the first one's. It all comes down to this: you didn't ask. You never even said anything in the main Skype chat until you rage quit.

Code:
"Tanya" - Today 00:49
> [05-Jun-16 23:10:12] INDIKA: vlado
i think we make the most luck from bedlam
2x ari robe 2x sash in one night

<<< Nice, good luck farming more of them. (cash) (cash) (cash)

"Tanya" left conversation.

It's your fault you didn't ask. Don't try blaming others because you messed up. It's @Tanya 's fault. Not mine, not Indy, not Vlad Dracula, not lead, nod Shane, not le pape, not loler, not Kolby, not eos, not bama... it's you. Don't be a sore loser.

Last edited:

Tanya

Traveler
My first Ari from bedlam after 100 of them or so. :) I also got a sash. ONCE. So I did 100 bedlams and got two good arties, sounds fair, hm? :)
Its ok, nothing personal to you, all this started because Indika lied that I was even not there....

Tanya

Traveler
This topic I think is closed, please move it to lich lords room LOL
Thanks.
Anyways going sleep, good night...

Tanya

Traveler
Whether you were there or not, it doesn't matter. Be smart know before you expect. I could go out here to my neighbors house. They just got a new TV that they are going to sell. I help them load it and unload it. Maybe after they get done I get upset because I didn't ask if they were going to pay me for helping them.

EDIT: You were there for Vlad Dracula's drop and Indy's Ari and first sash. Indy dropped his second sash @ 3:00 at which time you weren't there or even online. So his post was not a lie just forgot you were there for the first one's. It all comes down to this: you didn't ask. You never even said anything in the main Skype chat until you rage quit.

Code:
"Tanya" - Today 00:49
> [05-Jun-16 23:10:12] INDIKA: vlado
i think we make the most luck from bedlam
2x ari robe 2x sash in one night

<<< Nice, good luck farming more of them. (cash) (cash) (cash)

"Tanya" left conversation.

It's your fault you didn't ask. Don't try blaming others because you messed up. It's @Tanya 's fault. Not mine, not Indy, not Vlad Dracula, not lead, nod Shane, not le pape, not loler, not Kolby, not eos, not bama... it's you. Don't be a sore loser.
Ok, yes, my fault. See you later in Fell. LOL

Bama

Bug Huntress
i like share girls with my friends, hi guys <3
Naughty boy

Welcome back

Anyway
This is why I only do Doom and peerless with my son
He doesn't know what is good and what isn't (and I won't tell him)
He just likes to play

"Mom I got this apron looking thing what do you do with it?"
I ask him if he has a character with the cooking skill
He says no
I tell to give it to me because I do
He does

It's all good

Ajani

Page
Anyway
This is why I only do Doom and peerless with my son
He doesn't know what is good and what isn't (and I won't tell him)
He just likes to play

"Mom I got this apron looking thing what do you do with it?"
I ask him if he has a character with the cooking skill
He says no
I tell to give it to me because I do
He does

It's all good
this is so messed up

silvertiger

Knight
Ok, yes, my fault. See you later in Fell. LOL
I doubt it. I don't think it's funny at all that you don't want to take the consequence for your action. I don't think it's funny you don't want to effectively communicate with your group until you are upset. I do think it's funny that you think seeing anyone in Fel solves your issues. Actually, I take that back. I think it's pathetic.

Here's an example: You are PvPing... you are in 1v1... you are dumping... next thing you know you are dead... you weren't healing yourself... then you accuse your opponent of hacking... that is what this thread is like.

I need a @mantorras pic about how stupid @silvertiger is. Hook a Bro up!

Indika

Sorceror
If you really want to "see me in fel" then I have a really good field character or tactics mage for duel pits and we can "meet" whenever is most convenient for you if you truly think that will solve your problem.

You can even record another fraps video if you'd like.

Tanya

Traveler
If you really want to "see me in fel" then I have a really good field character or tactics mage for duel pits and we can "meet" whenever is most convenient for you if you truly think that will solve your problem.

You can even record another fraps video if you'd like.
No thx, I play only PvM :p

Tanya

Traveler
Don't take this topic too serious, was drunk that day.
And yes I agree with what you said silvertiger.
Move this topic to lich lords room, thx.
Peace!
Have a nice day everybody!
:)