UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(Complete) 1v1 & 2v2 Tonight 9pm Est ( 6pm Pacific)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seer Mia

Wanderer
(Complete) 1v1 & 2v2 Tonight 9pm Est ( 6pm Pacific)

We're all in such a cheerful mood after today's event, let's keep the excitement going! There will be a 1v1 & 2v2 4 hours from this post at 9pm Est/ 6pm Pacific.

Standard tournaments no Modifications.

(What does this mean? Read the CTF Guide. Even though this is a 1v1/2v2 tournament, "No Modifications" means the same thing. http://www.uodemise.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=9837 )

HezzuH

Wanderer
why it has to be so late! in here, europe it's 4am... please someday pvp 2pm eastern time pvp so in here it would be something like 9pm....

Seer Mia

Wanderer
HezzuH said:
why it has to be so late! in here, europe it's 4am... please someday pvp 2pm eastern time pvp so in here it would be something like 9pm....

Yes, how insensitive of me not to call my parents and inform them that I would not be attending our family dinner as I need to throw my tournament earlier. As a matter of fact, what was I thinking when I decided to even do a tournament in the first place?

Yes, I continue to try to make events available to all time zones but guess what. I'm an American who lives in an American time zone. DEAL WITH IT.

DarkLotus

Wanderer
wow so what if its 4am? who cares? stay up late, its not like your under 15 sicne the game is rated for 15yo and +
on the shard i used to play i used to get up at SEVEN AM on a sunday to attend the boxing,1v1,2v2,ctf,dm etc events, sure i was tired as hell but i wanted to attened so instead of bitching to change teh time i atteneded.
i suggest you do the same thing european ppl.

btw thx Mia for the great events, they were fun

HezzuH

Wanderer
yes i know you are american. and thats why my idea was to have pvp at 2pm eastern time or something like 4pm. I didn't ask you to wake up 4am to make event so that I could come to play there alone.

[Drakull]

Knight
HezzuH said:
yes i know you are american. and thats why my idea was to have pvp at 2pm eastern time or something like 4pm. I didn't ask you to wake up 4am to make event so that I could come to play there alone.
HezzuH: the problem in your post was not asking for an event in a different time, but the whining part about the actual time in the event. If you read Mia's answer, she hosted the event when she was able to. Of course she is not going to cancel a family dinner to host an event just because it doesn't fit everybody's schedule. Just try to thank Mia for what she gives us instead of whining because of what we expect.

Seer Mia

Wanderer
Turkice, it's a good thing you're "quitting", seeing as your forum account mysteriously no longer works.

Hezz, I apologize for sounding a little harsh. It's a little frustrating when every event is met with many pms and comments of people getting mad that it was not convenient for their individual schedule. But I promise, I will continue to work on making Demise a fun place for everybody, where ever you are from. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.