UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[COMPLETE] Prospector tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

uome

Bug Hunter
[COMPLETE] Prospector tools

Type of bug: Timer for re-use wrong

Basic Description: Prospector's tool issue.

Way to experience: Go mining with prospector's tools, wait untill the same ore viens you mined before to respawn and try using the tool again.

Detailed Description: When using a prospector's tool on an ore vien the ore vein should be able to be bumped up one level. For example from shadow to copper.
The prospector tools when used do bump up the ore one level as they should, but on the respawn of a previously prospected vien when you try and prospect again you recieve the message "this appears to have been prospected allready" even if the vein only yields iron.
As far as i know you should be able to prospect an ore vien on every respawn of that vien. At the moment it seems they only allow you to prospect the same vien again after server wars. This leaves only able to use prospectors tools once a week. I'll keep checking the timespan to make sure.

Notes: Used to work properly untill ore veins were randomised.

Links: http://www.uoguide.com/Prospector's_Tool

Code: See below. http://www.uodemise.com/forum/showpost.php?p=558291&postcount=2
Thanks Nikki :)

Status Fix supplied & lightly tested.

Nikki_Demise

Bug Hunter
Re: Prospector tools

Fixed

Code:
--- /Engines/Harvest/Core/HarvestBank.cs    Wed May 13 15:37:22 2009
+++ /Engines/Harvest/Core/HarvestBank.cs    Wed May 27 22:10:04 2009
@@ -56,12 +56,10 @@

if ( m_Definition.RandomizeVeins )
             {
-                m_Vein = m_Definition.GetVeinFrom( Utility.RandomDouble() );
-            }
-            else
-            {
-                m_Vein = m_DefaultVein;
+                m_DefaultVein = m_Definition.GetVeinFrom( Utility.RandomDouble() );
             }
+
+            m_Vein = m_DefaultVein;
         }

public void Consume( int amount, Mobile from )

Attachments

• HarvestBank.zip
    383 bytes · Views: 4

gilgamash

Knight
Re: Prospector tools

Yep, I remembered this was something. And I think should definetly be patched upcoming weekend!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.