UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Complete Skill Guide Comment/Complain/Error Thread.

Re: Complete Skill Guide Comment/Complain/Error Thread.

Hello Muggz, compliments for the guide!

About healing, I have tried your script for a quarter of hour, but my char hasn't gained a decimal (with 30 healing). Tried also with anatomy less than 61...

any suggestions?

Muggz

Sorceror

Some nice info to post with questions like that would be.

Total skills you have? Is healing locked or set down? If you are at skill cap do you have something set to drop?

Hawken

Wanderer

Also, if you have low dex, the magic wizards hat may not work for you. When I tried it with low dex, I would naturally heal faster than the bandage. So by the time the bandage finished I would be at full health and get the "You heal what little damage you had" message and not gain any skill.

Muggz;460792 said:
Some nice info to post with questions like that would be.

Total skills you have? Is healing locked or set down? If you are at skill cap do you have something set to drop?

Nothing about this. All up and skill cap not reached.

Hawken;460797 said:
Also, if you have low dex, the magic wizards hat may not work for you. When I tried it with low dex, I would naturally heal faster than the bandage. So by the time the bandage finished I would be at full health and get the "You heal what little damage you had" message and not gain any skill.

That is. Thanks for the notice!
However, now I'm raising health by healing a sparring partner. Good way to macro 3 guys togheter :)

you can raise multiple stats at a time. so its easier to leave others unlocked,.

haggen

Sorceror
I've been using your guide over the past week and I wanted to say thank you! It's definitely awesome!

Faerie_Storm

Traveler
I found going from 30-40 magery I levelled faster casting wall of stone, from 40-50 casting fire field, and 50-60 casting poison field. After that I tried para field for a bit but found invisibility to be faster. This was done on the roof of my house, though some obvious advantages of your suggestions is they can be done in town.