UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(Complete) Storytelling Night Thursday June 1st @ 8pm US Eastern (GMT -5)

Naddict

Sorceror
(Complete) Storytelling Night Thursday June 1st @ 8pm US Eastern (GMT -5)

Thursday June 1st, 8pm US (GMT -5): Eastern Storytelling. Gates will appear at Luna bank, Umbra bank, and Britain's West bank in Trammel. These will be blue Storytelling gates, not the standard dark colored event gates. You are limited to 5 minutes per story, one story per person. The stories must be CLEARLY Ultima Online themed and in roleplaying character style. Since it's considered an RP event, anyone being obnoxious, trading, spamming, or carrying on about IRL topics will be either booted or jailed, depending on how much of a nuisance it's decided that you've been. This event is hosted by Seers Naddict and Cronus. First through third will receive 25k, 10k, 5k.

Naddict

Sorceror
Re: Storytelling Night Thursday June 1st @ 8pm US Eastern (GMT -5)

I would like to thank all who showed up to watch and participated in the event. The results were:

1st: Ace of Spades
2nd: Segregnah
3rd: Silas Lightfoot

WooX

Wanderer

AUhauhAU!!!
It was a great event. :)
I am Segregnah by the way.:D
What about some pictures?!

ZNICK

Wanderer

How many people showed up?

dead-eye

Knight

i woulda, but we were in the middle of OAKS. so i couldnt show up :(