UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(Complete) Storytelling Night Tuesday July 25 @ 9:00 PM Eastern Time (GMT - 5)

Cronus

and his amazing friends
(Complete) Storytelling Night Tuesday July 25 @ 9:00 PM Eastern Time (GMT - 5)

Tuesday July 25th, 9pm US Eastern (GMT -5): Storytelling. Gates will appear at Luna bank, Umbra bank, and Britain's West bank in Trammel. These will be blue Storytelling gates, not the standard dark colored event gates. You are limited to 5 minutes per story, one story per person. The stories must be CLEARLY Ultima Online themed and in roleplaying character style. Since it's considered an RP event, anyone being obnoxious, trading, spamming, or carrying on about IRL topics will be either booted or jailed, depending on how much of a nuisance it's decided that you've been. This event will be hosted by Seer Naddict and myself.

Prizes:

1st Place: 25k
2nd Place:10k
3rd Place: 5k

Cronus

and his amazing friends
Re: Storytelling Night Tuesday July 25 @ 9:00 PM Eastern Time (GMT - 5)

Bumping to the top since it's not completed yet.

Naddict

Sorceror

Thanks again to all who came out and to those that told their stories.

1st Place - Markus Stone
2nd Place - Rarity Eleven
3rd Place - Silas Lightfoot

marcusstone

Sorceror

This event is a lot of fun... I urge everyone to come try it out...
All the stories were great...
It's only a shame no one will ever beat me again... I went from 3rd place to 1st place, and no I plan on defending my title against all challangers...
Bring it people!!
regards,
Markus Stone
Champion story teller (Self proclaimed)

Re: (Complete) Storytelling Night Tuesday July 25 @ 9:00 PM Eastern Time (GMT - 5)

What were the winning stories? Was it Rarity Eleven's that involved the blind samurai? Unfortunately for me, I had to duck out of the hall before the thing finished, due to scheduling problems... But I did seriously enjoy what I saw. I also found it particularly funny that around half of those that signed up wound up jailed before their turn came. :p

marcusstone

Sorceror
Re: (Complete) Storytelling Night Tuesday July 25 @ 9:00 PM Eastern Time (GMT - 5)

My winning story was a poem... about a battle... can't quiet remember what the rest were about... I like this event though, hopefully I will win another one soon...