UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(Complete) Sunday June 11th

Seer Mia

Wanderer
(Complete) Sunday June 11th

1v1 @ 8pm Eastern (GM -5)

A short 15 minute, NO RULES CTF round will follow.

Rumor also has it that something evil may awaken at 2pm Eastern. Of course, it's possible that it could simply be Cronus.

huh

Wanderer
Re: Sunday June 11th

Seer Mia said:
Rumor also has it that something evil may awaken at 2pm Eastern. Of course, it's possible that it could simply be Cronus.

I was gonna guess Ferris, but that works too :D

huh

Wanderer

what happened at the end of the event? I made it throught the first 30 minutes and helped kill the guardian of llama love or whatever it was and then i saw something about the llamas being defeated but that they were going to invade again but i had to leave. so what actually happened in the end? Were there any special prizes?

Also in my personal opinion, and this is by no means a complaint but merely a suggestion, the event seemed too long. I spent 30 minutes there and we killed the boss and then some gold droped, and everybody stood around going "uhhh was that it?" Seems like a lot of work for nothing but a few gold pieces. Granted it was fun but i think it should have ended at the first major boss or whatever.

Thanks for the event and hopefully someone can enlighten me as to the details of what transpired while i was away.

pbguy434

Knight

huh said:
what happened at the end of the event? I made it throught the first 30 minutes and helped kill the guardian of llama love or whatever it was and then i saw something about the llamas being defeated but that they were going to invade again but i had to leave. so what actually happened in the end? Were there any special prizes?
I gated to fel, and shake killed people who went through.

Red Squirrel

Wanderer

some pigments and impossible-to-get items were dropping at the end so people in despise were making gates from there to try and lure people in to get ganked. I kept dispelling moongates andput my pets on their marked locations. :p

I never got to pickup anything since it was so full of people, even ctrl+shift was nasty to use. But i did get knight of sacrifice by sacrificing a holy llama.

pbguy434

Knight

Red Squirrel said:
some pigments and impossible-to-get items were dropping at the end so people in despise were making gates from there to try and lure people in to get ganked. I kept dispelling moongates andput my pets on their marked locations. :p
If by "getting ganked", you mean having Mastershake on the other end, then sure. I'm pretty sure he only killed one person.

Bovine Jones

Wanderer

All worship the llama god!!! Anyhow, Tahnks for the neat event, was a little crazy though with everything and everyone being so close togehtor. I'd be thrilled if you do another one of these :)

Cronus

and his amazing friends

Seer Mia said:

2:30 pm eastern would have been a bit more accurate. I like my Zs.