UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(Complete) Tournaments for Tue 6/20 & Wed 6/21

Seer Mia

Wanderer
(Complete) Tournaments for Tue 6/20 & Wed 6/21

We'll be doing our tournament routine tonight as I was away most of the weekend.

Tue. 6/20; 9:00 PM, Eastern Time (GM -5): 1v1 followed by 2v2

Wed. 6/21; 6:00 AM, Eastern Time (GM -5): Capture the Flag

Re: Tournaments for Tue 6/20 & Wed 6/21

I won the 1v1 with meh pally, AI whorin' FTW.

spok and seoman won the 2v2, mortal + AIs FTW

huh

Wanderer
Re: (Complete) Tournaments for Tue 6/20 & Wed 6/21

I especially liked the part where Xeres wasnt paying attention when he got threw in the ring and still got the win.

MALKOVICH

Wanderer

what about e. guys? They talk too much and never won any tourney. Maybe Kaz wasnt online so the others r not allowed to participate :eek:

kaz would have won it if i didnt beat him on my necro(ultra gimp in duels). Im gm skills with no def chance so dexxers hit me everytime thats how i lost to xeres. 5 ais in a row ftw

MALKOVICH

Wanderer

Would Would Would Lol... More Excuses U Kaz´s Padawand

I Would Win Pvp Tourney If I Have Adrenaline4, Krioss Cliente, Ping 40, 2 Megas Conecction, Hom, Orny And Brsk Armor And A Nice Sc Fast Weapon With Hit Light+40

prohunter33 said:
kaz would have won it if i didnt beat him on my necro(ultra gimp in duels). Im gm skills with no def chance so dexxers hit me everytime thats how i lost to xeres. 5 ais in a row ftw

I only landed 3 AIs...I dont AI after an oath.

Applesauce

Wanderer

MALKOVICH said:
Would Would Would Lol... More Excuses U Kaz´s Padawand

I Would Win Pvp Tourney If I Have Adrenaline4, Krioss Cliente, Ping 40, 2 Megas Conecction, Hom, Orny And Brsk Armor And A Nice Sc Fast Weapon With Hit Light+40

clean your diaper, the fumes are getting to your head