UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(Completed) Fisher competition - February edition :P

(Completed) Fisher competition - February edition :p

Event canceled. Too less people signed. Only 4 people want to participate.
I think the main reason was people don't want RP and they prefer doom or champs here.
Ty for those who signed and sorry. The first competition was great.

WarriorMan

Wanderer
Re: Fisher competition - February edition :p

count me in i missed the last one but hopfully i can make it to this one my fisher's name is Dustin.

comwiz72

Wanderer

id love 2, but im at ireland intervarsity karate competiton this weekend...

let me know when the next one will be. id love 2 participate!

Onça

Sorceror

I pm'ed and three people that posted here were the only ones? Damn.

Onça

Sorceror

Well at least I got to see the original Jaws in a movie theater tonight.

jacin

Wanderer

i would have came but i dont have a fisher. i was thinking about comming on a new char but i dont know. if there is another, ill be there with 50 fishing :p.

Onça

Sorceror

You need 80+ fishing to catch big fish which is what the competition is for. The serpents (which you also need 80+ to pull up) are just some nice bonus action.

I don't remember how I did on OSI a couple years back, but this time around I caught my first big fish at 84.9 skill and my first serpent at 91.4. I do know I was pulling up serpents in the 80's back on OSI and people do here. I just didn't have as much luck at first this time around.

Here's to hoping there's a March edition (hopeully before the weekend of the 31st since I'll be out of town then). The February one even though people should have been expecting it might have been announced on too short notice.

nemnoch

Sorceror
Re: (Completed) Fisher competition - February edition :p

Since I finally GMed fishing, I would like to join a tourny as well. Hopefully there will be a big turnout next time and we can have some fun.

Onça said:
The February one even though people should have been expecting it might have been announced on too short notice.
February event was announced earier and longer then forst one. Poeple just don't like rp events :( They prefer pvp or doom (after stoping tots spawn).