UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

corpse skin (on friend)

MMMartin

Squire
hi, why it take me like attack at my friend if use corpse skin at them ?

in my opinion it is usefull if use at my pet and make resist cold 95% or 95% phy resists... again some enemy, my pet start killing me after cast it at him...

this spell have be like buff for friend and debuff for enemy...

LittleMary

Traveler
I always wondered why it was like that. My opinion is that if you are in party and someone go 'traitor' on you. It should flag the corpse skin user. But I agree, it's kinda sad they disregarded the whole pet part.

Edit: There a part I miss read a little.
This is due to patch 'Pet will target who you attack'
You corpse skin friend, friend target you(Auto), pet defend.

Last edited:

Akka

Sorceror
Cause its a devastating CURSE! "Turns the victim's skin dry and corpse like." I wouldnt do this to a friend of mine :( xD

otimpyre

Sorceror
Friend or not. A buff is a buff, and a dot is a dot. For example curse doesn't become bless on a friend. And vice versa. This is more of a I wish post. Then a bug post.

MMMartin

Squire
originaly... it NEVER was write like CURSE BUT >>> ***transmogrifies***

make them more vulable and more RESISTABLE >>>> is depent player if will BOOST or DEBUFF

MMMartin

Squire
Cause its a devastating CURSE! "Turns the victim's skin dry and corpse like." I wouldnt do this to a friend of mine :( xD

if someone choise bettwin LIFE and LOOKING UGLY, so my pets wanna LIFE and looking UGLY for few min :)

Akka

Sorceror
but that would just change the game and thats not right, and in the status bar it shows as a curse with time too