UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Corrado's Guide to House Placement and Ownership

top notch

Wanderer
Re: Corrado's Guide to House Placement and Ownership

A house must have at least 5 tiles of space between it and another house in the front or the back.

i think the "or" needs to be changed to "and"

ive tried placing multiple houses with only say 5 in front and 3 in back.. through my experience, i find it needs to be 5 on both front and back

great guide though thanks alot +1

Corrado

Sorceror

You are correct, I suppose my wording could be confusing. I'll change it. :)

I've got a few more newbie questions about house placement.

If I am placing a house does the money come out of the character's bank? For example, if character A has 25k and character B (on the same account) has 10k and I place a 7x7 plot for 30k does the money come out of both characters' bank accounts?

If I have a check for 60k in my bank and I place a 7x7 plot for 30k will it take the money from the check or do I need to have gold in the bank box?

If I own a 7x7 (30k to place) plot and I want to upgrade it to a 7x10 (42k to place) but I only have 15k in the bank is it still possible? If I demolish the house does that money go directly back into my bank account which would now enable me to place a 40k plot?

Thanks in advance for answering these questions!

U

Unregistered

how the hell is it possible to place over rocks, but not over dirt patches...dont make sense

miketyson

Sorceror

Unregistered;1651935 said:
how the hell is it possible to place over rocks, but not over dirt patches...dont make sense

I'm glad I just saw this. I wish someone would bring this to the GM's attention in an attempt to at least analyze the situation. It doesn't make any sense at all. I've got a small house that could be a little bigger if it wasn't for this. You can't place a house over a dirt patch? I mean come on.

House has to have at least one space from any dirt tile. Thats just the way the game is. Though I have also seen houses illegally placed. At least plots. Hope that helps.

"A house must have at least one clear tile on each side from other houses or impassable objects, including dirt patches. A house must have at least 5 tiles of space between it and another house in the front and the back"

Yea I'm not quite sure what you don't understand Siris, lmao. The steps count as part of your house, you can ban from them. The tree in front has a 1 tile gap from your 'house'. Classic housing allows the tree to be directly next to the steps.