UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Crafting Skill Training Guide.

Tusck

Wanderer
Yup...Just found that out, when the last 8 points went quicker than expected. It went very fast once I switched to leather at least. Started with a stack of 500 leather, had about 125 left after crafting/cutting when I hit GM.

Drolith

Sorceror
Great Guide! I've followed this thing many times, except on the black smith, go buy 10-12k worth of ingots then do short spears till around 93 then gorgets! Very efficient.

Y

Yost

Im Stuck at 119.00 Tailor and can't seem to gain anymore at 700 skill points what should i do. And Yes i have a skill going down thanks.

Im Stuck at 119.00 Tailor and can't seem to gain anymore at 700 skill points what should i do. And Yes i have a skill going down thanks.
You could try the trick of joining a faction and getting killed. You'll be in faction statloss which will allow you to get easier gains.

King Leo

Wanderer
My character is stuck at 119 tailoring, he was gaining really well up to that point, after 119 is it much harder to get gains?

kdivers

Knight
I did gorget until 100, then gloves/arms til like 110, arms/legs until 116 or something, then tunics the rest of the way.

Doing plate arms from 100-110, it took 30k ingots at 700 skill points. So I'm sure you can imagine how many ingots