UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Creating a good password. ("Hack" proof accounts)

Ajax

Lord
Re: Creating a good password. ("Hack" proof accounts)

travis-slayer;1883596 said:
You will always want your password very long because sometimes gms aint on to watch people trying to hack/.....................
Huh

jimmydude

Wanderer

close ur eyes, type away, open em and ur password is w/e u managed to type

A good way to check is your username/password is good, is to PM w/ that info and i'll give it a security review.

Sloth-hybrid;2050715 said:
A good way to check is your username/password is good, is to PM w/ that info and i'll give it a security review.

5/5 * for this guy, he helped me fix all my issues.

Amazonia

Sorceror

Hmm one more tip should be added:

- Do not use the same password at other unprofessional places...

True Story... (not mine though)

-Balir-

Wanderer

Tell you what really gets on my chips.. When websites don't allow you to use a certain password because it's not secure enough. You're then required to add capitals, symbols and numbers to make it more 'secure'. This just leads to me then forgetting my password at a later date..

Should be up to me how secure I make my password. If someone gets into my account because they guess my password then its MY fault - I wouldn't blame someone for not telling me my password wasn't secure.

Bo!