UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Criminal/Aggressor

Bama

Bug Huntress
Criminal/Aggressor and houses
If I attack someone in front of my house or house I have access to and the player I attacked stays on screen with my house or house I have access to in view I must wait 120 seconds to enter my house.Just like OSI

But if I attack a player not in view of my house or house I have access to I only have to wait 30 seconds to enter my house or house I have access to though I still have the criminal/aggressor timer ticking away.Not like OSI

OSI

Wraith_1-31_07.03.jpg
Wraith_1-31_07.03-1.jpg
Wraith_1-31_07.04-2.jpg Wraith_1-31_07.05.jpg

Demise
Silent_1-31_07.38.jpg
Silent_1-31_07.39-1.jpg

Thou'rt criminal and cannot leave so easily This message only appears if the criminal/aggressor casts moongate recall or sacred journey

If other characters cast a moongate the criminal/aggressor may use it (whether dead or alive) though the 120 second timer has not expired and yet...................... Thou'rt criminal and cannot leave so easily is or should be in effect for 120 seconds

OSI

Spirit_1-26_06.27.jpg Spirit_1-26_06.27-1.jpg

Demise

Q'Q_1-26_06.56.jpg Q'Q_1-26_06.56-1.jpg

Last edited: