UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Criminal Gang Brought to Justice by Mongbat Man!

marcusstone

Sorceror
MINOC-
Earlier today a notorious criminal gang of AFK Lumber-jackers were brought to justice by an unknown vigilantly. After an anonymous tip last week, the three criminals were jailed briefly, but released after bail was posted. Apparently frustrated with the lack of criminal justice in the area, a local citizen decided to take matters into his own hands. Witnesses at a local shop claimed to have witnessed it all, but refused to cooperate with both law enforcement and the press.
"This guy in a mongbat costume swooped in, and took these guys out. He was some sort of Mongbat Man!" one witness told us.
AFK resource gathering is a serious crime, one that ruins the economy. Most people view it as a kick in the face for those who gather their resources attended. While "Mongbat Man" may be breaking the law, most citizens turn a blind eye to this sort of justice. whatever the case, this reporter knows the Woods around Minoc are now a safer place for Children to play, without parents worrying about Thugs pushing Black Market resources to their children. There is a new breed of Justice in Minoc, and it goes by the name of Mongbat Man!
criminals.jpgmongbat.jpg

marcusstone

Sorceror
I heard mongbat man also lead all the wandering healers away as well to make it a longer run for a res... but of course this is just coming from my "sources" I don't make the news, I just report it...

Polukranos

Traveler
BREAKING NEWS i hear there are AFK miners in the brit mines (i have heard in fel) and minoc mines(i have heard in fel) at times maybe mangbat man can deal with them some how

marcusstone

Sorceror
Is Mongbat Man's sidekick Ick. the imp boy wonder?
Very little is known about mongbat man. I am just mild mannered reporter Marcus stone, so I can't answer this question. Some people might assume that since i am the reporter that seems to get all the big breaks on mongbat man stories, that I am in fact mongbat man... However, this theory is easily debunked, as Marcus stone wears glasses, and Mongbat man does not...

Polukranos

Traveler
Very little is known about mongbat man. I am just mild mannered reporter Marcus stone, so I can't answer this question. Some people might assume that since i am the reporter that seems to get all the big breaks on mongbat man stories, that I am in fact mongbat man... However, this theory is easily debunked, as Marcus stone wears glasses, and Mongbat man does not...
also he is a mongbat man you are definitively not.... i have seen you and you look nothing like the guy in the pictures

Dreav

Sorceror

Damn, and here I thought it was the wings that were the difference when it was the Glasses all along.

marcusstone

Sorceror
I am taller.
Damn, and here I thought it was the wings that were the difference when it was the Glasses all along.
No, I have wings as well. Only they are angel wings. The kind of wings only someone that follows the demise rules and doesn't accidently lead spawn while fighting it nearby would have...

Dreav

Sorceror
I am taller.

No, I have wings as well. Only they are angel wings. The kind of wings only someone that follows the demise rules and doesn't accidently lead spawn while fighting it nearby would have...

Ah! It must be the angelic glow from the halo, that confused us about the wings.

Cornwallis

Sorceror
I heard that the tales behind mongbat man started during a high school field trip to the Moonglow zoo. When he was listening to the tour guide, a baby mongbat bit him and quickly fled the area. The next day Mongbat Man woke up from his slumber and noticed he had wings....

The rest is history

Last edited: