UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

CSGO players?

flek

Wanderer
Any of you play csgo? I cant imagine any of you 1v1ers being any good at it since its a completely different game. (FPS) I dont even know what to call UO. All I know is I'm fuckin glad i never got addicted to the pvp. I stuck to the PKing. I've spent a lot of time thinking about the game. Thinking of all the ways to kill you people... I know the game very well. Ive got a lot of experience with runuo. I would consider myself above average. I think I first installed runuo in my early highschool days around the time AOS was released. I would have to say it negatively impacted my skill because I was more interested in how runuo worked. I will admit Ive never really programmed anything but I did change a lot of shit and got a lot of things to work that most people never posted in the forums. I had to figure it out on my own.

I quit EA games version of UO before samurai empire but I did hope on to check it out. I must say it was incredibly gay. I must say it was the most horrible experience as a gamer that I had ever experienced. My hopes and dreams crushed. I think that crushing of my love for the game has helped turn me into the person I am today.

Have any of you played EA games UO lately? I gave it another shot since I expected some kind of awesome graphics on the enhanced client. Nothing has changed. Not a single update to the enhanced client. What a horrible world we live in. Its so sad that it sicken me. The enhanced graphics. They are so bad it feels like my eyes and brain are melting.

flek

Wanderer
When I think back on the best times I had in UO I think of the times when I was alone. All alone and helpless... Then some guy would walk up to me and scam me... Best times where when I actually lost a lot of money, something of value, when they killed me, or a combination of the tree... These experiences are my favorite.

I recently went back to CSGO. I am not too good anymore since I haven't played in so long but I am always capable of getting good fast again. Mind you the last FPS game I played was BF3 but if you are down to play CS:GO hit me up with your username. I have only really played about 5 games since i redownloaded it but it would be fun to have someone to play it with. CS 1.6 was my favorite by far though

Any of you play csgo? I cant imagine any of you 1v1ers being any good at it since its a completely different game. (FPS) I dont even know what to call UO. All I know is I'm fuckin glad i never got addicted to the pvp. I stuck to the PKing. I've spent a lot of time thinking about the game. Thinking of all the ways to kill you people... I know the game very well. Ive got a lot of experience with runuo. I would consider myself above average. I think I first installed runuo in my early highschool days around the time AOS was released. I would have to say it negatively impacted my skill because I was more interested in how runuo worked. I will admit Ive never really programmed anything but I did change a lot of shit and got a lot of things to work that most people never posted in the forums. I had to figure it out on my own.

I quit EA games version of UO before samurai empire but I did hope on to check it out. I must say it was incredibly gay. I must say it was the most horrible experience as a gamer that I had ever experienced. My hopes and dreams crushed. I think that crushing of my love for the game has helped turn me into the person I am today.

Have any of you played EA games UO lately? I gave it another shot since I expected some kind of awesome graphics on the enhanced client. Nothing has changed. Not a single update to the enhanced client. What a horrible world we live in. Its so sad that it sicken me. The enhanced graphics. They are so bad it feels like my eyes and brain are melting.
Didn't uo 3d come out in like 2003?

flek

Wanderer
Yeah 1.5 1.6 was where it was at. this new csgo is pretty gay tard if you ask me. they are letting people ruin it instead of keeping it real. goobish map changes and the people who play are totally consumed by it. full blown tard game now. only reason I play is to shit on the gays.

It's like AOS all over again only they released it only a couple years into the game.

flek

Wanderer
I'd like to play when I get my new pc put back together. My radeon fury x burnt my last mother board out. Shout be csgo ready in like a month.

flek

Wanderer
Also have gtaV if you can play that that would be sick. Going to need to start a new thread now having cool ideas.

flek

Wanderer
If you want some help getting better I could try to point you in the right direction. Most csgo players think they can teach others how to play. it is the nature of the terrorist mindset. I on the other hand have been playing since beta on and off and have seen each version of cs. So I'm a regular player who strives to get better. its hard to explain anything to people these days.

I run csgo pretty often. Play with real life buddies.

I hover around LE, but I always que with my mg2 friends that can't 360 quick scope :<

gtav is cool too, but the online can get boring fast if everyone on the server has the best of armor lol