UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

CTF Scoring

K

krrios

CTF Scoring

CTF matches are of a fixed duration, usually 60 minutes. Winning teams are determined at the end by team point scores.

There are a few different ways to score points.

Killing

Killing an enemy player will always net you and your team at least 1 point. There are, however, some additional situations where killing nets more:
  • Enemy killed inside your base: +1 point
  • Enemy carrying a flag: +4 points
  • Enemy recently attacked a friendly flag carrier: +2 points
  • Enemy in close proximity to a friendly flag carrier: +1 point

Note, all of these are cumulative.

Flagging

Most actions relating to flags will net points.
  • Capturing an enemy flag: +50 points
  • Returning your own flag: +4 points
  • Assist by killing an enemy carrying your own flag, resulting in a capture: +6 points
  • Assist by returning your own flag, resulting in a capture: +4 points

Devo

Sorceror
Re: CTF Scoring

ahh nice, but im sad to hear that caps r 50 pts, i had the cookies like 5 times at out stone thingy but i cant cap em, can somone help me out with this plz, how do u cap em ? thx

Scorpio X

Wanderer

Devon 6 said:
ahh nice, but im sad to hear that caps r 50 pts, i had the cookies like 5 times at out stone thingy but i cant cap em, can somone help me out with this plz, how do u cap em ? thx
You can only cap if your flag is not taken. To cap the flag (cookies) double click the ones in your pack and target the ones on the podium in your base.

Devo

Sorceror

ahh that would explain it, damnit everytime i died with em our cookies would just come back, thx though, cant wait for next one