UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Current lag issues:

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Current lag issues:

We are currently experiencing a network issue with our upstream provider (Time Warner Telecom). This issue is a regional issue and is not limited to just our servers. We have a ticket open with them and will update you as soon as we have any information. This issue started at approximately 10:26 AM EST.

Thanks,
Ryan

Re: Current lag issues:

How would Ryan know? It's in the hands of a big telecom, Time Warner. They'd know the answer, not Ryan; Ryan's simply suffering from it just like the rest of us, so until he gets word from TW, he'd know the answer just as well as you or me.

I hope this gets resolved soon.

I can't deal with this anymore. I'm used to a ping of 35-60, and I keep getting shit like this:

Attachments

• ping.jpg
    ping.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 399

Tempest

Knight

ParagonDancer;404144 said:
I hope this gets resolved soon.

I can't deal with this anymore. I'm used to a ping of 35-60, and I keep getting shit like this:

Quit then. Kthx.

Hannes-Erich

Sorceror

FYI to anyone who may not be logging into Demise because of this issue, the lag isn't significantly affecting game play (at least for some people). On the day that Ryan posted, I couldn't see what he was talking about. Yesterday and today, I've noticed slightly increased save times of a few seconds longer, but that's it. It's probably no reason to avoid logging in.

Ulrich;403630 said:
Hey Ryan a bit off topic, but how's ML coming? Still looking for more help?

They're always looking for more help, even when they're not screaming it on Demise forums (they should be). If people show up and prove themselves valuable, they won't be refused. Demise may have less support on the development side than any other RunUO shard. The team needs manpower to more quickly push the shard closer to EA/Mythic publishes. See here to help.

MistaT

Wanderer

~250ms pings from Adelaide, Australia here - very playable still have been killing Ancient Wyrms and doing Tmaps with some friends with little problems at all.

annachie

Wanderer

I used to be happy many, many years ago with a 240 ms ping time to the OSI Pacific server on a dial-up.
Should check what I've got now.