UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Dear heavy smoker,

Same guy I killed 100x tonight and he killed me once while I was getting mana with a bardiche attacking my mount.. He shit his pants when I died "already half life" rofl.. thanks for all the insurance tonight

Feel free to duel me ANY time infront of everyone so I can embarrass your dumbass, I will also duel for any amount of gold/items/suits staff holds

zulu2401

Squire
Same guy I killed 100x tonight and he killed me once while I was getting mana with a bardiche attacking my mount.. He shit his pants when I died "already half life" rofl.. thanks for all the insurance tonight

Feel free to duel me ANY time infront of everyone so I can embarrass your dumbass, I will also duel for any amount of gold/items/suits staff holds
Lol you have yet to touch me without the aid of your friends and it will never happen. It's ok to dream though. All you do is make excuses and cry like a bitch. Then you always fuckin die like the rest of them and rage log the fuck out.

zulu2401

Squire
GM swords smoker, GM swords lol. You also need to learn how the fuckin count because they only time you actually managed to get me below half life was with starlito dropping explosion mindblast on me and that shitty Archer I flagged Cyclops spamming mortals on me lol. I died twice. I fucked your face just like I did starlitos after all that shit talking you both spewed. You're grown ass woman dude so start acting like it.

Like I said we can 1v1 ANYTIME I'll record it... I'll beat you 5-0 or 10-0 your choice. You're not even remotely close to being anywhere near my level. I don't care what "skills" you have, don't use it as an excuse to suck dick.

Also we will do it in the duel pits so you can't run away like the little bitch you are, but if you refuse I'll embarrass your dumbass on the field too

zulu2401

Squire
Like I said we can 1v1 ANYTIME I'll record it... I'll beat you 5-0 or 10-0 your choice. You're not even remotely close to being anywhere near my level. I don't care what "skills" you have, don't use it as an excuse to suck dick.

Also we will do it in the duel pits so you can't run away like the little bitch you are, but if you refuse I'll embarrass your dumbass on the field too
Lol I knew you couldn't resist. You actually a lot worse than you really think you are . It warms my heart to see the courage you have though. You will get your fight and I will record it this time and smear it all over forums.

zulu2401

Squire
............./´¯/)........... (\¯`\
............/....//........... ...\\....\
.........../....//............ ....\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\.........../¯ `\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_......_| .\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.)..)..(..(. \....)....)....).)
.\................\/.../....\. ..\/................/
..\................. /........\................../
....\..............(.......... ..)................/
......\.............\......... ../............./

Is this smokers giant vagina or a special fuck you from me? Perhaps we never know...