UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Dear seven jr: I accept your "dexxer vs dexxer" challenge, BUT...

crikey

Sorceror
I need to know the names of your characters. After our private message discussion, you finished by challenging me anytime to 'put me under with your poison fencing dexxer", but you did not tell me the character name, and you did something where when I try to start a conversation with you, you have "left the conversation permanently", even for new ones. I guess my words stung a bit.

So, if you are still up for it, send me a PM with the character name and lets have some fun. That is all :)

Sorry I had to make a public thread about it, I know how much it deeply upsets you (after your very angry private messages), but I really want to see the great seven jr in action without a pack of dragons in front of him ;)

Haha... well been there.
Apart from what he "looks" like in the forum, he really pm'ed me with a full paragraph of intensive cursing and "left the conversation permanently". Guess he did that to ya too :p

Anyways, can't wait to spectate this 1v1, if it is ever going to happen!

Uomvp

Knight
Doubt it will but i'd like to see crikey destroy him. You should post these pm's lol call me a jackass but i don't message people cursing them out (remember it's still just a game) lol.
Crikey when you find out a place and time post it up.

crikey

Sorceror
haha that's it? What could you possibly doing in this game that makes you too busy? Are you too busy fighting brainless npcs to follow-through with your challenge and get crushed + having your orb characters name revealed?

Yeah....just trammel this thread Countessa. This coward is not going to 1v1 unless it is a completely random encounter where his precious identity can't be revealed, so he can run away into guards

Let me know when you get the courage

<3 Crikey