UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demise Guild Test Shard!

A

ASayre

Demise Guild Test Shard!

To test out the new guild system ( http://guide.uo.com/miscellaneous_2.html )
I put up a blank test shard. It's a test center so you can set your stats, and you have all those leet items in your bank.

Please test everything you can think of regarding the new guild system. TRY to break it. TRY to make things mess up. TRY to discombobulate things. Test EVERYTHING (related to the new guild system)

If you find any bugs related to the system, Email me at ( ASayre AT uogamers.com ), with as much info as possible, hwoto reproduce it if possible, what the circumstances are, as much as possible so I can try and re-create and track down the bug

If you are the first person to report that individual bug (and you include your Demise account name in the email), and I can verify it's a bug, you could get a reward on the real shard ;)

Howto login: Connect to the same IP ( login.uodemise.com ) but instead connect to port 2345

Do that and you're in. Remember, This is to iron out bugs so test as much as you can!

Edit: if you can't connect, what probably happened is either I'm updating it, OR, I'm asleep and it crashed :(

well i noticed that this wars dont last long enough i've set it for 2h and it lasted 2mins lol...or it was only one kill....

definately ..the war lasting is all wrong
i set it for 10h and it was set to 10mins and when i check it it said 8 min but this guy got guardwhacked and his revenant too ....
Maybe that cancel button at the guild war options canceled it...

and oh btw server crashed while toddyn got guardwhacked :D i didnt even kill him:/

TriBecca said:
How can we change this in Gateway? There's no login file specifically for Demise to alter.
u can make another "custom shard" link ...click on on uppper right corner in uogateway and copy ip from demise and use the ports provided :p

Brianna

Wanderer
Can't get it to work. Ant more ideas? I tried to edit the demise setting but it won't let me and I tried to create a local server, but it won't work.

How about creating an alternate option on the sign on screen? Right under Demise?

I have seen other shards with it. One AoS one regular and one Pre AoS.

A

ASayre

Its up, I was asleep when it crashed, but yes, I INTENTIONALLY set it to minutes. Unless you'd rather test it where you'd need to wait one hour minimum for a timed guild war to expire ;)

A

ASayre

It's back up, with a number of bug fixes, and a number of behind-the-scenes changes and fixes