UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demise Staff (90% this post is deleted or blocked)

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
Truth hurts Hz are 100% admin, just accept it. We could make a long list of obvious reasons why, then they can post pictures of tin foil. Just get past it.

OKay, make your list. You're well known for being a tin foil bearer, I bet you're the kind of guy who believes the illuminati are running the world. Please make that list and post it we could use another reason to laugh at your desilusions.

JlM

Wanderer
OKay, make your list. You're well known for being a tin foil bearer, I bet you're the kind of guy who believes the illuminati are running the world. Please make that list and post it we could use another reason to laugh at your desilusions.

:) told you. Well known? You flatter me, I thought I was just a guy who played demise for a while, now I find out I'm infamous...Why waste the time to make a list, the reasons are everywhere and very apparent.

No one cares, it won't make a difference, either way.

Toke

Traveler
@Toke
There use to be a guild section of the forums, where everyone was free to post. There isn't anymore because of the guild PvP war.. So creating a thread with a guild tag in the title is just idiotic.

guild tag in the tittle? did u get to 3rd grade? right @ the initial post if you could read instead of just get on post and write bull crap.
"PLS NOTE THIS ISN'T ABOUT HZ OR ANTI HZ, HZ IS HALF MY CONTENT ON THIS SHARD I DO NOT INTEND TO IMPLY ANYTHING NEGATIVE TOWARDS THE PLAYERS IN HZ ON THIS POST, THIS IS STRICTLY STAFF DIRECTED"
this post was souly intended for staff yet hz gets on it and does what they do best, talk. incredible how much attention hz seeks ever since they can only raid on Saturdays they eat forums up and take their fights here with old screen shots of 4v1s..
stop replying senseless shit bro & read the thread before you speak

Xionu

Sorceror
guild tag in the tittle? did u get to 3rd grade? right @ the initial post if you could read instead of just get on post and write bull crap.
"PLS NOTE THIS ISN'T ABOUT HZ OR ANTI HZ, HZ IS HALF MY CONTENT ON THIS SHARD I DO NOT INTEND TO IMPLY ANYTHING NEGATIVE TOWARDS THE PLAYERS IN HZ ON THIS POST, THIS IS STRICTLY STAFF DIRECTED"
this post was souly intended for staff yet hz gets on it and does what they do best, talk. incredible how much attention hz seeks ever since they can only raid on Saturdays they eat forums up and take their fights here with old screen shots of 4v1s..
stop replying senseless shit bro & read the thread before you speak
http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/594713/page-2#post-4270048
Thats the thread you are QQing about. It clearly has Hz in the title, but its okay...

Last edited by a moderator:

Maloskies

Squire
Let's be honest if it were intended for staff only, it would be a pm.
I find that sometimes, if you say something publicly the staff will pay more attention to it. They probably acknowledge pm's, but probably don't pay too much attention as they probably get a lot of them. Saying something public, and having a lot of people agree with it, if i was staff anyways, would convince me to at least look into it as a priority. I'm not saying they do or don't cause I don't know how they operate.

silvertiger

Knight
I find that sometimes, if you say something publicly the staff will pay more attention to it. They probably acknowledge pm's, but probably don't pay too much attention as they probably get a lot of them. Saying something public, and having a lot of people agree with it, if i was staff anyways, would convince me to at least look into it as a priority. I'm not saying they do or don't cause I don't know how they operate.
Ok, now log on your staff account and reply. :p Everyone knows you are staff.