UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demise Staff (90% this post is deleted or blocked)

Xionu

Sorceror
sorry i missed ur forum fight, i was in fel brit for the last 4 hours sitting waiting for something more than b.s on forums. video of hz getting house killed coming soon.
Sorry, I missed your idiotic post. I was driving home from work. You wouldnt understand though, doubt you have any real responsibilities, Mr. Town Rapist.

Go ahead and post a video. It just makes me think you wanna be like MB lol. I'm not Hz, which I think you think I am. I just think you are dumb, just wanted to express my opinion.

If you have time to just sit in Fel Brit for 4hours you should probably get a life, I'm not even online 4 hours a week. lol.

zulu2401

Squire
THAT 1K
Sorry, I missed your idiotic post. I was driving home from work. You wouldnt understand though, doubt you have any real responsibilities, Mr. Town Rapist.

Go ahead and post a video. It just makes me think you wanna be like MB lol. I'm not Hz, which I think you think I am. I just think you are dumb, just wanted to express my opinion.

If you have time to just sit in Fel Brit for 4hours you should probably get a life, I'm not even online 4 hours a week. lol.
UO is life bro, it's just imaginary life :)

marcusstone

Sorceror
@marcusstone answered this question in that thread. FYI
But no one generally listens silver... they just come to their own conclusions.

Here is my rant:
You don't need to respect staff based on fear. You should respect them because of the job they do, giving us a free shard to play on. The job isn't easy. It sucks actually. I have staffed on various free shards before. It is possibly the biggest game killer there is when it comes to UO. I seriously doubt any staff members here even play on demise. When you are running the show, the game looses it's luster, I am sure that is no different from my experience on other shards.
There is also a large amount of accountability. A staff member cannot create items in game without them being traceable, which anyone that has even played around with a runuo server should know.
For people to accuse staff of giving people items, or playing favorites is just stupid. There would be no incentive for them to do so, except ruin a shard they try hard to maintain. There is also accountability. Do you honestly think Ryan would hire an admin that would ruin what he has worked hard to build? Also, do you think an admin that takes so much time out of her own schedule to code and provide us with updates would want to ruin her hard work by giving things to people for free, or allowing her staff to do so?
Accusing staff of any of this crap is just ridiculous. Really silly for anyone with half a brain, or familiar with runuo shards. There are no other shards out there that hold the level of accountability and professionalism that runuo does. Anyone that has played her for a while knows that.
Even if Ryan stepped down, his legacy is still being maintained by the new powers that be.
I have no reason to kiss staff's butts, as there is absolutely nothing in it for me. I have no desire to ever have their job, I've been there and done it, and absolutely hated it. Except for when they get mad and punish me for killing afk resource gatherers, I have zero interaction with them. (Unless you count my occasional posts thanking them for the updates)
The reason posts get deleted is because of the content. If you are too stupid to get it, let me walk you through it.
1) Using the word "Fag" might be offensive to homosexual players that play here.
2) Saying things about "Africans" is thinly veiled racism against black people.
etc. etc. It is staff's responsibility to make sure everyone has a comfortable environment to play and interact in, both in game and out. It's right in the rules that discrimination and hate speak will not be tolerated on this shard. If you guys think you're being censored for talking crap about HZ, you need to get a clue.
I talk shit about a lot of people. I troll the crap out of people some times. I'm never censored though, because I don't cross that line into discrimination and hate speak. The whole HZ and staff is connected bullshit makes you all look like idiots. I understand most of you are new, but anyone that's been here for as long as I have can tell you it's the same tune about a different guild. The accusations have been around since long before most of you were even here.
You're petty rants about this big conspiracy just make you all look like morons.
-End Rant

zulu2401

Squire

Here is my rant:
You don't need to respect staff based on fear. You should respect them because of the job they do, giving us a free shard to play on. The job isn't easy. It sucks actually. I have staffed on various free shards before. It is possibly the biggest game killer there is when it comes to UO. I seriously doubt any staff members here even play on demise. When you are running the show, the game looses it's luster, I am sure that is no different from my experience on other shards.
There is also a large amount of accountability. A staff member cannot create items in game without them being traceable, which anyone that has even played around with a runuo server should know.
For people to accuse staff of giving people items, or playing favorites is just stupid. There would be no incentive for them to do so, except ruin a shard they try hard to maintain. There is also accountability. Do you honestly think Ryan would hire an admin that would ruin what he has worked hard to build? Also, do you think an admin that takes so much time out of her own schedule to code and provide us with updates would want to ruin her hard work by giving things to people for free, or allowing her staff to do so?
Accusing staff of any of this crap is just ridiculous. Really silly for anyone with half a brain, or familiar with runuo shards. There are no other shards out there that hold the level of accountability and professionalism that runuo does. Anyone that has played her for a while knows that.
Even if Ryan stepped down, his legacy is still being maintained by the new powers that be.
I have no reason to kiss staff's butts, as there is absolutely nothing in it for me. I have no desire to ever have their job, I've been there and done it, and absolutely hated it. Except for when they get mad and punish me for killing afk resource gatherers, I have zero interaction with them. (Unless you count my occasional posts thanking them for the updates)
The reason posts get deleted is because of the content. If you are too stupid to get it, let me walk you through it.
1) Using the word "Fag" might be offensive to homosexual players that play here.
etc. etc. It is staff's responsibility to make sure everyone has a comfortable environment to play and interact in, both in game and out. It's right in the rules that discrimination and hate speak will not be tolerated on this shard. If you guys think you're being censored for talking crap about HZ, you need to get a clue.
I talk shit about a lot of people. I troll the crap out of people some times. I'm never censored though, because I don't cross that line into discrimination and hate speak. The whole HZ and staff is connected bullshit makes you all look like idiots. I understand most of you are new, but anyone that's been here for as long as I have can tell you it's the same tune about a different guild. The accusations have been around since long before most of you were even here.
You're petty rants about this big conspiracy just make you all look like morons.
-End Rant
Really? Twice today I posted screen shots of Hz being beaten. Twice they were deleted. However, they jump in my threads im watching with screen shots of me and my guild members.. Not deleted. Sound fishy or no? No vulgarity, nor racist shit, no stabs or attacks. Just screen shots.

Dexter-LoM

Knight

Here is my rant:
-End Rant
that's a long ass rant.

marcusstone

Sorceror
Really? Twice today I posted screen shots of Hz being beaten. Twice they were deleted. However, they jump in my threads im watching with screen shots of me and my guild members.. Not deleted. Sound fishy or no? No vulgarity, nor racist shit, no stabs or attacks. Just screen shots.
No, it sounds like the dumb ass whining or attacks in yet ANOTHER anti-HZ OMG Staff is in on it thread just annoyed the powers that be. Seriously, it's rare that you find even 1 thread in general discussion that isn't some dumb shit about HZ or some conspiracy. This is exactly why I quit staffing shards, and have no desire to staff anywhere. It is too much baby sitting, not enough fun.
Way too much time is dedicated to this crap. You totally have a right to hate HZ, but you should know by now that forum pvp gets you nowhere, and only leads to sadness when you're pointless posts are deleted.
It's absolutely nothing personal bro, and you're not the only one that does it, but to be honest 50% of the community doesn't even use the forums any more because they are tired of looking at the shit over and over.
Why don't you all just tone it down, and actually have fun pvping, instead of raging about each other all the time.
If PVP makes you cry all the time, I can't understand how it can be enjoyable.

zulu2401

Squire
No, it sounds like the dumb ass whining or attacks in yet ANOTHER anti-HZ OMG Staff is in on it thread just annoyed the powers that be. Seriously, it's rare that you find even 1 thread in general discussion that isn't some dumb shit about HZ or some conspiracy. This is exactly why I quit staffing shards, and have no desire to staff anywhere. It is too much baby sitting, not enough fun.
Way too much time is dedicated to this crap. You totally have a right to hate HZ, but you should know by now that forum pvp gets you nowhere, and only leads to sadness when you're pointless posts are deleted.
It's absolutely nothing personal bro, and you're not the only one that does it, but to be honest 50% of the community doesn't even use the forums any more because they are tired of looking at the shit over and over.
Why don't you all just tone it down, and actually have fun pvping, instead of raging about each other all the time.
If PVP makes you cry all the time, I can't understand how it can be enjoyable.
But I am having fun. Not even trying I provoked a rage rant from you. Cry more

marcusstone

Sorceror
But I am having fun. Not even trying I provoked a rage rant from you. Cry more
Really, that's you're response? After I say you're crying you come back with "Cry more"
You get no rage out of me. Quite frankly, you're not worthy of my rage. You're a guy who whines about a video game... You're "having fun" but shed real life tears over your precious posts being deleted.
Here is the long and short of it:
Your posts were deleted because they were stupid fucking posts.

zulu2401

Squire
Really, that's you're response? After I say you're crying you come back with "Cry more"
You get no rage out of me. Quite frankly, you're not worthy of my rage. You're a guy who whines about a video game... You're "having fun" but shed real life tears over your precious posts being deleted.
You bet I do I cry over this game. It's a hard game. :'''(

zulu2401

Squire
I have 1500 message and 1200 likes but my posts are stupid. People that have a sense of humor and understand why and what I'm bitching and complaining about get it. Others report and complain about some of them and then others like you right me a sob story that I didnt really read. Gotta keep it more interesting :/

Toke

Traveler

WHY YOU SO DRAMATIC? COME HERE GIVE ME A HUG.

Toke

Traveler

Here is my rant:
-End Rant

THANK YOU FOR THIS BOOK.
-idc for hz i care for the GMs deleting new players post because of 2 or 3 idiot hzs offending every1 in that post.. all i ask for is gms ban individuals who break rules not delete posts from people who havent broken a single rule.
i dont mind hz on demise, i run into alot more loop and ReQ than hz..
if u pvp u should know that theres literally 3 guilds bigger and more active in pvp and spawns than hz.