UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demise Staff (90% this post is deleted or blocked)

Alvin1337

Sorceror
[...] he pictures himself as number one in UO because that's the only left thing he can do. He will not improve his bad quality life. Therefore he pays you and Bassmaster to worship him on forums, trying too hard to impress me everytime. What a poor persona. You guys don't fool anyone because no one cares, no one reads forums and it's already said that you guys are not good pvpers.
Zulu has a wonderful job, kids, beautiful wife - in fact almost everyone i know looks up to him - Hz too thou secretly. A true winner both in real life and in game.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Zulu has a wonderful job, kids, beautiful wife - in fact almost everyone i know looks up to him - Hz too thou secretly. A true winner both in real life and in game.
Why would you use the deleted post by moderator, clearly you are an instigator. You have got nothing better to do than sitting here and replying everytime after me.

Alvin1337

Sorceror
Why would you use the deleted post by moderator, clearly you are an instigator. You have got nothing better to do than sitting here and replying everytime after me.
Clearly you have nothing better to do either, you cant get over being defeated by Zulu on the field and now you desperately try to fight him on the forum.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Zulu! ZuLu! zUlU!
Speaking of Zulu, why don't you reveal your true mask to him? You change your accents too often. It's not cool to deceive for so long. A poor guy believes you are his friend but in reality you shared his facebook and wanted to hire me to do personal attacks. Why would you do that? Because he raged at Reira.
[17:31:14] LadyReira: So dont be childish
[17:36:17] zulu2401: your guild very bad
[17:37:08] LadyReira: So what...
[17:37:17] LadyReira: What you want to say?
[17:39:16] LadyReira: Are you not ashamed?:(
[17:39:32] zulu2401: i am content
[17:40:22] LadyReira: Are you content to curse me?

I refused to do it. I am not a moral dwarf but a great pvper, who sticks with his pvp only to UO. Also you revealed what he actually does after he returned from mission. I will not tell it because I would multiply your aggression.

Because you conduct your crap everywhere. Gms should inspect your trades. You used to trade your demise stuff for LEGO bricks, you illegal capitalist.

Alvin1337

Sorceror
Speaking of Zulu, why don't you reveal your true mask to him? You change your accents too often. It's not cool to deceive for so long. A poor guy believes you are his friend but in reality you shared his facebook and wanted to hire me to do personal attacks. Why would you do that? Because he raged at Reira.
...this is a bear-faced lie, btw: i wouldnt want to hire you to kill a fly in my toilet...

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
just simple evidence of the fact that ur guild is all talk and very little do.

All talk and little do? Dude, you've been on this server for less than a month and you're opening your mouth assuming you know shit, you don't. Just stick around enough and like every other shmunk on the server trash talking us you'll eventually contact MB begging for an invite in Hz once you realised we're the only decent and steady group on this server. Your beloved zulu did that several times but that gave us quite a lol moment.

Xionu

Sorceror
@Toke you should learn what some words mean before you use them, just BTW. You just made yourself look even more stupid, twice...

silvertiger

Knight
The mind of average kapero.
Sounds a lot better than the conspiracy theories.
@marcusstone I don't know if any staff interfere with PvP in any way shape or form, but someone tipped MB, that bolas were getting nerfed. It's not a theory. You don't sell bolas for 100k when they are being sold for more than that, then later that evening they get nerfed and you edit your post. Just my thoughts.

Bama

Bug Huntress
Sounds a lot better than the conspiracy theories.
@marcusstone I don't know if any staff interfere with PvP in any way shape or form, but someone tipped MB, that bolas were getting nerfed. It's not a theory. You don't sell bolas for 100k when they are being sold for more than that, then later that evening they get nerfed and you edit your post. Just my thoughts.

potstirring.jpg

HEHEHEHE