UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Demise's] Homes for the Homeless

I need a new house. This crazy ass government has robbed me of all my wealth, my log cabin has become dry-rotted due to lack of funds to call pest control, and Demise is a harsh, hatred-filled ecosystem in which no soul should have to live nakedly without the comforts of their own home.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Look forward to meeting later!
Hope you'll enjoy :)

MadeInQuebec

I need a new house. This crazy ass government has robbed me of all my wealth, my log cabin has become dry-rotted due to lack of funds to call pest control, and Demise is a harsh, hatred-filled ecosystem in which no soul should have to live nakedly without the comforts of their own home.

I know!! Isn't that terrible what these pests can do!!

I'll see what I can get for you, hoping that I will be able to give you something that you'll find worth it :)

silvertiger

Knight
I'm in need of a Castle. My funds are lacking and I am a noob. Thanks for anything you can do to get me closer to my UO win.

MadeInQuebec

Q , I'm gonna donate a few mil so when you give these houses away you can give the new players some "starting out money".....
We will call it an anonymous donation since the money came from someone else to end up in my possession!
Thanks mate, I appreciate

I'll get on tonight if that's good for you and we can catch up :)

MadeInQuebec

Hey @TheRealPhil give MiQ that 40KK to keep his Habitat for Humanity going
Phil did help out, although the funds he has offered me (not 40 mil's lol) will be given out in addition to the house. It will be used as start up money and various random basic needs that people have, for instance LRC suits, Spellbooks, Runebooks, etc...

TheRealPhil

Sorceror
Hey @TheRealPhil give MiQ that 40KK to keep his Habitat for Humanity going...................................
NO, you must give it. So in order for you to give it. you must first get it from me.
So now I am helping out
With 40 KK
when you get it from me, then you will be
Phil did help out
with MY OWN MONEY!
although the funds he has offered me (not 40 mil's lol)
i'm nice. Not that nice :)

mytilus

Sorceror
I took a really long break from this game so that should be the same as starting out as a new player kind of like when a woman doesn't have sex for a really long time her virginity can grow back, is there some sort of application to fill out for these uo welfare checks or can I just meet up with phil directly to get my payment? thanks =]

MadeInQuebec

I took a really long break from this game so that should be the same as starting out as a new player kind of like when a woman doesn't have sex for a really long time her virginity can grow back, is there some sort of application to fill out for these uo welfare checks or can I just meet up with phil directly to get my payment? thanks =]
There is no application to fill out whatsoever. I base this program over the honesty of the people posting in there, that they would truly need the product I am offering. For a highly reputable player as yourself, I have some doubts that this program would be something you need. But I will not by any means rule you out from it, if you truly feel like getting a small home with a start up package might help your game, send me a PM and I will work on your plot soon.
kind of like when a woman doesn't have sex for a really long time her virginity can grow back
I am not too sure that this analogy is applicable ;)

TheRealPhil

Sorceror
There is no application to fill out whatsoever. I base this program over the honesty of the people posting in there, that they would truly need the product I am offering. For a highly reputable player as yourself, I have some doubts that this program would be something you need. But I will not by any means rule you out from it, if you truly feel like getting a small home with a start up package might help your game, send me a PM and I will work on your plot soon.

I am not too sure that this analogy is applicable ;)
I think mytilus is basically asking you to "re-take" his virginity?

MadeInQuebec

MiQ I'm new and was directed to this page. Is it really true you help out new players?
Yes sir,

I will get to you soon in the next couple days,

If you wish, you can send me a PM with an approx location for your house and I will be happy to find something that corresponds to your needs.