UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Demise's] Homes for the Homeless

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
And another satisfied customer, @Lamort

Thanks to @TheRealPhil, the new and improve startup package comes with a nifty check!

Thanks to @ThePope, it also comes with a brand new LRC suit, along with a spellbook and a runebook!

Thanks to @Bama, this habitat for humanity program will survive for as long as I do.

Brewtal Phorce

Wanderer
Here's to hopefully another happy customer!

@Brewtal Phorce

Absolutely amazing and perfect location! I love it! Also, came with an OUTSTANDING welcome bag complete with everything you need to get started successfully and more. It is so refreshing to see this kind of generosity nowadays. Can not wait to play the hell out of UO Demise and pay it forward one day.

Thank you so much @MadeInQuebec, you have no idea how much I appreciate this!

Wankrr

Traveler
MIQ. Those design skills are pretty good. Could turn it into a business of sorts for the more established players. My strengths were never strong with that kind of creativity. I just slap up 4 walls and a teleporter. Lol.

ubahfo

Wanderer
This is quite a neat thread!

Unfortunately, I have already placed a house (18x13 outside of Luna) though after trying to make all of the floors and such realized I'm still another 400k short... D'oh!