UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Dexter420's Serpents Hold Market

Dexter420

Sorceror
I have decided to open a vendor market / New player depot at my Serpents Hold Stable houses. All vendors will be completely free of charge to anyone who would like one. Rune dropping and gating to in town safety will begin in the next few days.

House 1 ) The 1st house is the main vendor house, stable access from the vendor platform! There is 6 chests that have been secured on the front steps that are accessible by anyone at all. These chests are intended for people to leave any items they would generally just discard as worthless that a new player here on UOG might be able to use. As I know if people put anything of value in it the new players will never get it, and I will have special pixel obsessed people keeping an eye on them all the time so I ask you to please not put anything of major value in the chests without the understanding that a newb may not get it. More chests will be added later, I will also be keeping an eye daily to make sure people are not filling them with junk to take up space.

House 2) The 2nd house is the secondary vendor house (if the first 11 spots fill up on the first house I will add more to the 1st and 2nd house.) Also located in the second house is a public Treasure Hunting rune book set, and 4 Runebooks to all the NPC's that would buy the items you find while Treasure Hunting. An extensive Runebook library is in the works for the second floor and I hope to have it complete before to long.

NO SCAMS WILL BE TOLERATED

I will also be doing a "new player" Lotto vendor, Vet players please take note you would be wasting your money to buy out the vendor, I will only be putting items that someone who just started would want or need to use.

Pictures and more info will come as I work on it, Both houses are wide open and vendors are available immediately just contact me for one, you MUST post here if you would like a vendor unless I know you personally, certain people use multiple aims that I do not want having a vendor in my market.

I thank you all for taking the time to read this and I hope to see you all there!!

!STiTCH!

Sorceror
I would love the opportunity for a vendor spot. I am returning after over a year and would love a place to try to earn some gold to get back in the game. PM me or AIM UOGnome