UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Dexxers ability

Re: Dexxers ability

That sounds good. You might want to tweek those stats a bit but it all depends on your playstile. Stats are easy to fix though, so enjoy your template :)

Y

Yoinkster

lol you obvislous don't use explosion pots as weapons or had a cure pot fail on you while you got poisoned by a Nox mage. achly fixxes all of those and not to mention making heal pots more effective as well.

Hank-hybrid

Wanderer

I was not aware that the skill alchy affected your chances for a cure pot to be effective. They have always worked for my tank/mage with no alchy.

Yoinkster said:
lol you obvislous don't use explosion pots as weapons or had a cure pot fail on you while you got poisoned by a Nox mage. achly fixxes all of those and not to mention making heal pots more effective as well.

Heh the only characters I use anymore is Redguard (alchy dexer) and Valkeer Dogath (alchy mage). Alchamy doesn't effect the usefullness of your heal pots, but it does effect the usefullness of a cure pot. The solution? chug 2 cure pots.

Alchamy doesn't have to be in your template to be a good fighter on the field. It just makes it a lot easier to kill people that just run away like little bitches when their health gets low.