UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Diablo 2 Accounts

Don-Seven

Wanderer
Diablo 2 Accounts

Buying good Diablo 2 Accounts for UOGamers items, Let me know if you have one.

AIM: NoxiousXTragedy

PhoenixDIE

Wanderer
Never mind..all my accounts expired it says..the chars are still there..but there expired! ****ing gamelol..sorry dude

megas

Wanderer
Last time I played Diablo II it was easy as hell to get level 100 from killing cows, why even trade items? Takes about the same time to 7xgm a mage here than it did to get a high level on Diablo...

IzludeX

Wanderer
megas said:
Last time I played Diablo II it was easy as hell to get level 100 from killing cows, why even trade items? Takes about the same time to 7xgm a mage here than it did to get a high level on Diablo...
because with patch 1.10 it now takes about 700 hell baal runs to get to 99 even if u have a perf anni I have a lvl 88 hammer din 19 enigmas stone azurwraths 2 lvl 18 llds with full 20 max damage duelz 1.9k zeal at lvl 18 :p my hammerdin does about 16k hammer damage and is a tank 9 annis 4 gheeds 22 legit hrs etc lvl 99 bliz sorc lvl 99 zealer with 2 os coronoa
lvl 99 barb with 2x botd cb's if you interested just hollar a offer. Account is worth a ton

wocka

Sorceror
diablo is the ****tiest game i have ever seen, how can u accually play it? the graphics suck *** too. its like moving from a mantion to a trailer

Diablo 2 is a game for real quick action entertainment. Some people like it over games that take more involvement to get to the action.