UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Did anyone Notice...

Vinyard

Wanderer
Did anyone Notice...

Did anyone notice on sunday night during the Mtv V.M.A. awards when the Kerry girls attempted to shamelessly plug their father and they got their mike cut? I thought that was about the funniest thing ever, well that and the taller sisters resemblance to Lurch from the orrigional Adams Family tv show LOL

Rei-hybrid

Wanderer
lol, was it me or when the blonde one came out, did anyone notice hopw long her chin was first? i was like holy shit, lemmie guess, kerry's kids.

Vinyard

Wanderer
Harry Hood said:
Anyone notice that MTV sucks and is full of the most talentless form of music, rap?

Maybe your stupid, maybe your ignorant, or maybe your both but that wasent the point of this post. True Mtv is full of talentless crap but we were commenting ona compleatly different topic...

Vinyard

Wanderer
Tyruis said:
Rap takes talent sir.

agreed, as much as i dont like it i have to admit it does take talent to do... not everyone can rhyme like that let alone do it freestyle

Kazin-hybrid

Wanderer
Legend of Dystopia (LsD) said:
Did anyone notice on sunday night during the Mtv V.M.A. awards when the Kerry girls attempted to shamelessly plug their father and they got their mike cut? I thought that was about the funniest thing ever, well that and the taller sisters resemblance to Lurch from the orrigional Adams Family tv show LOL

I like how you choose to ignore the exact same thing happening with the Bush daughters. They both got boos and cheers, funny thing was they turned down the audience's mic when the video of the Bush's went on, but you could still tell it was a draw...

Rei-hybrid

Wanderer
I'm not saying boo to any of them, i just thought it was funny that the blonde ones chin was huge like her dads.. ;<

Vinyard

Wanderer
Kazin said:
I like how you choose to ignore the exact same thing happening with the Bush daughters. They both got boos and cheers, funny thing was they turned down the audience's mic when the video of the Bush's went on, but you could still tell it was a draw...

Yeah but the bush girls didnt shamelessly try to promote their dad! I choose to ignor it because they werent saying "Yay vote for out daddy!" like the kerry twins did.

If your going to try and correct me son then make sure you correct yourself first k thanx :D

Kazin-hybrid

Wanderer
Legend of Dystopia (LsD) said:
Yeah but the bush girls didnt shamelessly try to promote their dad! I choose to ignor it because they werent saying "Yay vote for out daddy!" like the kerry twins did.

If your going to try and correct me son then make sure you correct yourself first k thanx :D

Uhm, go watch it.