UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Dixie's Vesper Guardline Mall - Bankbox Accessible!

dixie

Sorceror
My vendor mall is back open for business! As you can see, it is right on the guardline and next to the bank in Southwest Vesper so that you can shop in safety and immediately bank your purchases. Look for gates in Delucia and at West Brit Bank.

2 new vendors.jpg

Presently, I am looking for these types of vendors to set up shop:

spellbooks and stacks of spells (recalls, gates)
smith rewards
house add ons
bulk resources
dragon barding deeds
runebooks

I'm not looking to make this a rares house. As you may be able to tell, I hope to make this a reliable place that a normal hybrid player can visit to get the items they need to use on a day to day basis. I will advertise about and gate to the vendor house once things are set up.

Want a vendor here? These are the guidelines:
  1. Keep your vendor stocked regularly. Stocking once a week is a good start. If your vendor is empty for 2 straight weeks, I will not renew the vendor contract.
  2. Make your vendor's pack easy to navigate. Empty pouch inside of empty pouch is discouraging and frustrating. Also be sure to name both your vendor and your shop a concise description of what you are selling.
  3. Keep your vendor stocked with the type of items that we discuss and agree upon. For example, if you have a runics vendor, don't stock it with rares.
  4. The vendor fee is 2,000 gold per week.
  5. You must have AIM or Skype and use it regularly so that I may contact you as needed.
  6. No scams allowed.
My aim is ClearlyWonderful. Please contact me if you would like a vendor here.

Attachments

• home photo.jpg
    home photo.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 29
  • shop.jpg
    shop.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 50

dixie

Sorceror
Just an update with a view of some of our inventory. Come check us out! I still have room for vendors so please aim me if you want a spot.

inventory.jpg

Twiigs87

Sorceror
Would you mind posting a positioning screenshot of where you are located a long with a LOC thank you! looks awesome

dixie

Sorceror
Sure, I will post it in the OP.

Here's an update with a bit of our inventory. Some things are sold out but my lovely vendors are constantly restocking!

shop2.jpg

Tusck

Wanderer
Would you mind posting a positioning screenshot of where you are located a long with a LOC thank you! looks awesome

The information you are requesting is in the original post. It is directly west of the guard tower at the south end of Vesper. The guard tower has a banker inside making your bank box accessible in view of the vendors. coughbuymyfishingstuffcough

Takeover

Sorceror

Just restocked the marked runebooks vendor.
On vendor:
Town banks - 15k
Champ spawns - 25k
Nightmares - 25K
Balrons - 25K
Faction Bases & Sigils - 15K
Britain Dungeons - 15K
PvP Hotspots (3 set) - 75K
Animal Taming Training (4 set) - 55K

Also I will be restocking later the PvP bags on the go vendor
which will hold:
3 trappable pouches, 35 ea reg, 50 ea bandie, 10 ea pot and 10 fish steaks.

EDIT: Restocked the PVP bags

Just look for Shade at WBB gating to the mall.

dixie

Sorceror
After a hiatus of some time, my shop is back open. Savage kin paint, barbed leather suits, and lightening and gheal wands have been stocked.

BowzerUOG

Sorceror
Just stocked My Vendor: Stone Tables, Resources & Tailor are mine :)
New Hue Cloth/Sandies - 1916 & 1912 just added :)
Stone Tables, all colors
All types of Ingots

Enjoy our stock & shop here again Thanks!

Aim: tailoringprouog

dixie

Sorceror
We have several new vendors set up to sell potions and reagents!

Barbed armor kits have been restocked.

2 new vendors.jpg