UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Domain expirations

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
I wanted to take a moment to apologize for the domain expirations which have impacted some of you recently. We've tried to quickly handle these issues and to ensure they don't happen again have renewed the core domains up to at least 2020 (or better)... this shows the obvious commitment we have to these projects :)

Thanks to all of you for your continued support. I would have finished this earlier but I've been on the road all day for work driving.

Thanks for your patience... and enjoy :)

-Ryan

Phooey

Knight
Don't sweat it, it happens. Thankfully, the registrar holds on to it for a while for you before it officially becomes open for registration by whoever.

wkstrm

Lord
I wanted to take a moment to apologize for the domain expirations which have impacted some of you recently. We've tried to quickly handle these issues and to ensure they don't happen again have renewed the core domains up to at least 2020 (or better)... this shows the obvious commitment we have to these projects :)

Thanks to all of you for your continued support. I would have finished this earlier but I've been on the road all day for work driving.

Thanks for your patience... and enjoy :)

-Ryan

There will be no interwebs in 2020! The world ends in 2012, I thought everyone knew this!